EP-06

|| Hello lovelies hope you are doing well in this pandemic and are safe in your homes. It has been a while that i posted but now i have come with some of my own thoughts and opinions to share with all of you. Hope you like it. ||

Life is never a journey of smooth road, there will always be some speed breakers, bumps, traffic, etc. Whenever you feel like giving up remember that losing is not getting lost but it is the start of winning because you start to realise that not every time will be your time, sometimes it might happen that you may feel like you are not the main character of your life but never forget that all those things and happenings are helping to reach to a greater path, a better phase.

There will be pressures, a lot of pressure of expectations and demands. You may want to impress others eagerly (including immediate family) and in that process you may leave yourself behind and not give yourself importance. Always remember that you are your own responsibility. You should be your very first priority. People will expect a lot and if you are not able to give you what they want, they might criticise you, taunt you or insult you. But, amidst all that chaos, don't forget yourself. Don't let your yourself be bent to impress others so much that you break yourself.

As a high school student myself, i feel a lot of pressure, pressure from expectations and demands. Sometimes taunts and insults as well. Don't. Don't forget yourself in the process. There will be many hurdles in the path of success, you may not succeed in the first try or second try or third try, but don't lose hope. You will succeed one day.
Dont feel hopeless. Always prioritise yourself, even when all the people around you may not like you doing it. Take breaks of needed, but don't give up. It will get tough, but you are tougher than that. It is all a part of the process that leads to the same path that you wish to walk, the path to success.

When it gets too much, take time off for yourself. Become selfish. It is necessary in this greedy world where everyone is after each other for their needs and wants.
Don't feel guilty for pushing some people out of your life. They deserved it. If some people only demotivate you and give negative opinions, remember they are are not good enough for you. They are toxic for you. Immediately push them out of your life. You deserve this much.
Never let others trample on you and treat you like a pushover. You are more than what they see.

You deserve all the happiness in this world. You deserve to be selfish. You deserve to be your first love and first priority. Stop putting others over yourself. Among all, choose yourself. Always.
That is the only way for you get pass this greedy and heartless world. Everybody wants or needs something from you. Intentionally or Unintentionally. So you are not wrong in doing the same.
Remember to always love yourself because to love someone else, first you need love present inside you which will be produced by you and you only for yourself.

\\ So guys this is the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter and get motivation and tips about getting your work done.
Bye! //