EP-05

|| Hello lovelies hope you are doing well in this pandemic and are safe in your homes||

Till now we have discussed all the topics and the factors affecting our lives and in the last chapter of this book writing a book so I wanted to keep it precise and shot and on to the point.

Getting your work done-

We should always remember that we all have 24 hours in a day. People say that they don't have time or that I'm not able to complete my to do list or I think that the 24 hours are not enough for me but sometimes they forget that these are the only 24 hours we all get, some get nothing done; some get much work done and some get a medium amount of work done. It all depends on our priorities how much we prioritise our tasks. Yes, you binge watched movies on Netflix or anywhere for 3 to 4 hours because you thought that that was your priority for those hours. So never blame your procrastination over time, that you don't have enough time. You always have enough time. People give many tips and tricks about solving procrastination but they don't mention that the first step is the most difficult step which is starting you work because once you start doing then you will get in the flow of doing it so you will stop only when you think that you have done enough work so, get up and start your work, spend only 30 minutes doing it but once you start to spend those 30 minutes doing your work then you will stop only when you will think that you have done enough work and you will end up doing a lot of work. You will complete your work and get your work done. It's simple, it's always about starting it it's not about ending it and if you keep on browsing tips and tricks searching for procrastination overcoming steps- you will never get your work done. So go and start. Simple basic and easy.

\\ So guys this is the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter and get motivation and tips about getting your work done.
Bye! //