𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Who all gone be there?" He asked.

"Family and friends but the day after she having a party at an Airbnb." I said.

"My friend gone be there." He smiled.

"Bye stop tryna take my momma." I laughed.

"Ain't shit." He said.

"Bullshit, go ask bout me. On gang you know what I'm on." I said and he put his face in the camera.

"Yea you gotta stop hanging around me." He busted out laughing.

"Naylani." He said catching my attention.

"Hm?" I asked.

"You so pretty." He said and I blushed taking my face out the camera.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Why you be acting shy every time I give you a compliment." He smirked.

"Cause." I blushed again. "Answer these questions." I said.

"You finna interrogate me." He said.

"Come on." I laughed.

"Ight." He said.

"5 things you like about me- you be on TikTok too much." He cut me off.

"Nigga just answer it." I laughed.

"Yo' personality, smile, how considerate you is, yo' mindset and looks." He said.

"Okay." I smiled. "4 things I like." I said.

"Food, Crime documentaries, being around people that care about you and me." He smirked and I chuckled.

"Boy bye, 3 things I look good in." I rolled my eyes.

"Clothes? Fuck type of question is that?" He said dryly.

"Xavier you supposed to think." I huffed drinking my Dr Pepper.

"Dresses, Tights, and missionary." He said and I choked on my drink and started coughing.

"Wait." I coughed putting myself on mute.

"Damn you Ight, all I did was answer the question." He laughed.

"Next question." I said taking myself off mute. "2 things I say a lot." I said.

"As you should and period. Dumbass shit." He mumbled.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "One thing you would change about me." I said.

"Yo' attitude." He said with no hesitation.

"Fuck you." I said.

"You won't let me." He said.

"Get the fuck." I laughed.

"NAY." My brother busted in my room.

"I'll call you back." I said.

"Mmcht Ight." He hung up.

"What the fuck you want coming in here like you the police or some?" I asked getting out of bed.

"I need help." He said.

"Help with what?" I asked.

"I think I'm getting attached to this girl." He plopped down on my bed grabbing my pillow and I sat down beside him crossing my legs.

"Which one?" I scrunched my face up.

"Bruh don't say that like I'm a hoe or some." He squinted his eyes at me.

"I mean you are but continue." I shrugged.

"My ex." He said. "We been back texting and shit and for the first time in a while I just wanna chill with her and it's not just about sex or giving head type shit." He said and I laughed.

"Awww you finna give your pimp card up." I teased.

"Bruh be serious- oh and speaking of sex mane I gotta tell you bout Briana." He said getting off track.

"Didn't she get exposed?" I asked.

"Yes Bruh, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and shit and this bitch talking bout anal, I'm freaky but I ain't that level. Why would I stick my dick in something you shit out of?" He said.

"Same reason why girls suck what niggas pee out of." I shrugged and he scrunched his face up.

We'd have conversations like this all the time it was never awkward. That's how I know so much bout other girls at my school because he would tell me how they are or how trifling they are.

"That ain't the same thing, head is head but I'm not putting my mouth on somebody shit." He said and I laughed.

"So what you do after she suggested that?" I asked.

"I told her don't even worry bout' it and I left." He shrugged.

"How long ago was that?" I asked.

"The day before she got exposed." He said.

"Oh, guess what?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Daddy got a sister that he disowned." I said.

"Why boffum' always throwing they siblings away." He laughed. "I should disown yo' ass." He laughed again and I got him with a pillow.

"Stop hitting me." He pushed me and I fell off the bed so I tackled him and we ended up fighting.

"Bruh stop tryna bite me." He said.

"Get me out the head lock." I breathed heavily cause I was tired and he let me go.

"Asthmatic ass." He bucked at me and I threw my slide at him.

"That's why yo' ass gone catch something and gone start itching." I shrugged.

"Hell nah I catching shit, protection me please." He said leaving out and I laughed.
____________________________________

This was slick short but next chp imma go ahead and skip to next week so can have y'all lil scene🙄