Four

Louis woke me up. "Harry, they're here," Louis whispered. I sat up but kept my eyes locked with his. "Our parents live together, okay? So that means we still live together, just like before. Niall, Liam and Zayn all live close to us."

A man and a woman were behind Louis. The woman looked like she was trying not to cry. "Hi, Harry," the woman said.

Louis nodded when I looked at him. "It's them," he promised.

I stood up slowly, but I grabbed Louis' hand and refused to let go of it. I glanced up at all four of the adults, then to the ground quickly.

"Let's get you two home," one of them said.

Louis lead me along. "I'm scared," I whispered.

"Nothing is worse than what we were dealing with before, what you were dealing with before. You'll see, okay?"

I nodded unsurely and leaned into him, closing my eyes. "Can I go back to sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, go back to sleep." Louis wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "Ill wake you up when we get there, okay?"

When I woke up, I was being carried somewhere. "No, no, stop! What did I do? What did I do?"

"Harry, it's Louis. It's Louis. I'm not going to hurt you. We're gonna lay down on the bed, okay?"

"It's dark," I whimpered. Louis turned for a second then turned on a light. I lifted my head and sniffled as I looked around the room. "I miss my room."

"This was your room before the other room. I know it's scary, but it's gonna be okay," he assured me.

I took a deep breath as he sat me down. "What's gonna happen now?"

"I don't know. I really don't. But we'll together, alright?" I nodded and clung to him. "Are you hungry?"

"No," I whispered. "I want to sleep."

"Okay hun. Let's lay down."

Louis woke me up gently in the morning. "Let's go eat."

I nodded and stood up. He opened the door and I paused. "We can open them? From the inside?"

"That's how doors are supposed to work. He was trying to keep us in, Harry." I looked down and Louis grabbed my shoulders. "You'll have to relearn a lot of stuff, love."

I nodded. He lead me to the kitchen and all of the adults looked at us. "Good morning," one of them greeted.

"Morning," Louis said, looking at me. I turned my head into his chest and took a deep breath. Louis wouldn't let me get hurt.

"Go ahead and sit down. It'll be ready in just a minute."

Louis nudged me towards the table. I sat down and bit my lip, looking down. Louis moved his chair next to mine and I snapped my head over to him, then where the chair was.

"It's okay. They don't care, Haz."

"What's he worried about?" One of the adults asked.

"Me moving the chair over here," Louis answered.

"Oh, yeah, that's completely fine. Don't worry." I looked up at her and she smiled warmly. "I'm Jay, Louis' Mom."

A plate was set down in front of me. I looked at Louis. "It's okay," he whispered.

"You didn't make it," I responded.

"I promise it's okay." Louis grabbed his fork and took the sausage off my plate before giving me the bacon from his. "You like bacon."