Two

When I woke up, I didn't feel good. So when Louis walked by and opened my door, I was still in bed.

"Fuck, I knew-" he came in and sat on the bed next to me. "It's okay. Those shots slways make you a little sick, but you'll feel better soon. You'll just rest today. We'll do your chores, okay?"

"Okay. Can I just lay down?" I asked.

"Come here," he said, standing up. He picked me up with my blanket and carried me to the couch in the main room. "Just this way, if you need anything were all right here."

"Just wanna sleep," I mumbled.

"Then go to sleep, love. It's fine."

I slept on and off throughout the day. Everytime I woke up, they were quietly arguing about something. The second one of them noticed, they all stopped and made sure I was okay.

Louis sat next to my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "How are you feeling?"

"My whole body hurts." I was shaking, which made it hurt worse. "I just want it to go away."

"I don't care anymore," I heard Louis mumbled before he got up. He walked away and walked to the stairs. We weren't supposed to go up them.

"Louis!" I called. He watched us all the time. He would know what Louis was doing and he would get in trouble.

He didn't look back and the other boys didn't stop him. "He's going-" a burst of coughing cut me off, making me whimper.

"It's okay. Relax," Zayn told me, sitting where Louis was. "Don't worry about him, he's okay."

I heard him hitting the wall, then it stopped. Niall disappeared into the kitchen.

"He's sick!" I heard Louis yell. Liam stood up and turned towards the stairs, but hesitated. "Not until you help him!"

There were footsteps and the same man as before was at the bottom of the stairs. He looked at me and I looked down, shivering as I did.

"He's been laying down all day. That's not him, you know that," Louis pushed when he made no other move besides staring at me.

"He's fine. It'll pass within the next few days."

Louis shook his head. "No, I'm not trusting that! What if he gets sicker!"

"He won't, Louis." He rolled his eyes. "There's nothing I can do unless I take him again, And I already see the look on all of your faces that says that's not happening."

"I want to come. Just let me come."

"No. You guys know the rules and I've been letting you break them a lot here lately. Be grateful there haven't been any punishments."

"Punishments only affect Harry! That's why you haven't been doing them!"

"Louis, calm down," Liam said slowly. He glanced at me and I was trying to get this all to make sense. "He's right here, remember."

"He should know! This is fucking bullshit!" I whimpered and pushed myself further into the couch. "We're kids still, Liam!"

"Louis, upstairs," the man growled. "Now."

"No, no, no," Louis said as he backed away from the man. "You're not fucking touching me."

"Everyone in their rooms now!" I flinched and tried to sit up, but I wasn't strong enough. Liam picked me up and put me in Louis' room.

"This isn't-"

"You're not sleeping alone and Louis offered to let you stay in here. It's okay."

"This seems like a reward and he's really mad right now, are you sure?" I asked slowly.