Three

"When do I get to see them?" I asked Dave. I had no idea if that was his real name, or one he gave me just to get me to stop asking. "You said if I was good, I would get to see them."

"Harry, it's the same every week. You'll get to see them tomorrow." Dave set a plate down in front of me. "Now eat."

"I didn't see them last week. Or the week before that. You always say that-"

"Keep it up and you won't see them, do we understand?" Dave threatened. I looked down and he sighed. "Just fucking eat."

I ate whatever he gave me and then stayed at the table until he told me I could leave. Instead, he walked over to me. "Up."

I stood up and moved to the side. He barely looked at me before he started walking. My first instinct was to run away, but I followed him instead. He lead me to a door at the end of the hallway.

"Don't get comfortable. You'll be down with them for a few days while I'm busy, but you're coming back up here, do you understand? Louis does not tell you what is going to happen, I do."

"Okay," I whispered. Dave nodded and opened the door. When I saw the steps, I realized he wasn't lying. I started walking towards the stairs, going down them slowly. "Guys?" I called out about halfway down. I heard the door behind me close, but I didn't bother looking back.

Louis was at the base of the stairs within seconds of me calling out. I jumped into his arms and tried not to start crying.

"How long?" He asked quietly.

"He said a few days. He's gonna be busy." I sniffled and shook my head. "I don't want to go back. But we'll all get in trouble."

Louis just tightened his grip on me. I closed my eyes as the other boys came into the room. "Harry," Liam said happily.

I pulled back from Louis and hugged the rest of them. Louis and Zayn stepped back for a second, then they both came to an agreement. When they got back, Louis looked at Liam and Niall. "Tonight."

"Movie night?" I asked. Louis nodded and kissed the top of my head while pulling me to his side.

"You get to pick, alright?" Louis offered after a second. I nodded.

I looked up and they all seemed to be in a silent conversation. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, bub," Louis answered. "Let's go get that movie started, yeah?"

"Are you sure you want me to do it? The movie is always boring." Louis nodded and laughed, pulling me to the couch.

"You'll pick a good one this time." I smiled as Louis grabbed the binder of DVDs and let me choose one. "Alright."

He put it on and I leaned into him. "Can we all sleep out here tonight? I missed you guys."

"Yeah, that's the plan, love. But I have a question. How long has it been since you were last down here?" I shrugged. I didn't know time like they did. It didn't make sense to me at all, even as I got older.

"I think three weeks. He's supposed to let me come down every week, but he didn't the last two times." I looked up at Louis and he was shaking his head. "What?"

"It's been three months. He lets you come down once a month. He did skip the last two."

I closed my eyes. "It's not my fault. I don't get it. I try-"

"I'm not saying you're lying. I wanted to know what time frame he's making you live off of. How old are you?"

"I don't know. I already know I don't know, Louis. I know I've been with him a long time and it's been a really long time since I've live down here and I miss living down here. I miss you guys." The other three boys came into the room and sat on the floor in front of us while the previews still played in the background.

"It's okay. We won't worry about it then, yeah?" I nodded and relaxed a little more. "Harry picked the movie."

"We can change it if it's bad," I offered. They all laughed and shook their heads.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I felt safe being with them again and I knew Dave wouldn't be able to do anything. I felt safe.

When I woke up, it was really bright. Brighter than it normally was. Louis had me on his back and it seemed like he was walking. I opened my eyes slowly until they were able to focus. I lifted my head up and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked. "This isn't part of the house."

"Good morning, Harry. And no, we left the house. We've been out of the house for a while." Louis stopped walking and let me off his back. I saw that the other three were with us. "He was hurting you, he's been hurting us, and we finally had a chance to get out. Now we're going home."

"I don't want to leave you guys. I just got you back," I whispered.

"I know," Louis soothed. "But our families were friends. They all lived near each other, so we'll be around all the time, okay?"

I nodded and we started walking again. We got to a road and saw multiple cars driving by. I hugged Louis' side as we walked because I was terrified of them. In a lot of movies, cars crashed all the time.

Louis stopped as a car pulled over. There were flashing lights on top of it. I think they were cops. "I don't want to do this," I whispered. "I'm scared, we should go back-"

"What are you five boys doing out here?" I stopped talking and hid my face in Louis' side.

"Um, we were kidnapped a long time ago and we just got away."

I leaned out and the officer was staring at us. "You boys were kidnapped?"

Louis sighed and nodded. "Yeah. It was like eight or nine years ago when we were taken. He kept us in a basement."

The officer shook his head and then walked around to the back of his car. "Get in, let's get you guys to a station and find your parents."

Louis had me in the middle of the car, but I was freaking out. Louis rubbed my arm and had me keep my face against his chest.

We got to a building. Louis told me we had to get out. I was terrified. He eventually coaxed me out. After that, he lifted me up and I clung to him. "I'm scared. I don't know anything. I can't tell them who I am."

"I'm going to. I remember things, okay? You were a kid when it happened. Until we told you, you didn't even know that wasn't normal, Harry. You're playing under completely different rules." Louis kissed the side of my head. "I remember your parents. I'll make sure it's them, okay?"

I nodded into his neck as we got inside. I heard someone gasp. "All five of them?"

"Don't leave me, don't leave me alone with anyone, please," I begged quietly. Louis nodded and held me tightly. "Please."

"I won't. You'll be with one of us the entire time. We won't leave you alone." Louis sat down and I stayed in his lap.

"You should have taken them to the hospital-"

"No, I'm calling a few doctors out here with some equipment. They wouldn't have liked the hospital at all," someone else argued. "Okay, what are your guys' names?"

"Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles," Louis said for us. Niall, Zayn and Liam all said their names. Louis held me and he would answer for both of us, then everyone else answered for themselves.

Eventually a doctor got there. I saw them motion at Louis and I, then they paused. I closed my eyes instead of watching everyone.

Louis sighed. "They're gonna have to check us out. They might make you be by yourself for a few minutes."

"No, I don't know how long that is. No."

"Remember, minutes are pretty short, love. It's above seconds and below hours." He brushed hair behind my ears. "You'll understand soon. I'll have a clock I can show you with. He won't be able to trick us and tell us however long he wants, okay?"

I nodded and looked around. "Have they called our parents yet?"

"Yeah, bub. They're on the way. Just have to wait a little longer."