Seven

Danny flew through the air once again but this time in an attempt to clear his mind. He attracted the attention of many people but he ignored them.

He just wanted to find the answers he needed but how could he. The only thing that could lead him to that without him encountering his family or the cops is currently withered up in a box.

Danny stopped and looked overhead the buildings. He sat on one of the tallest buildings of Gotham City...Wayne Tower.

He stayed there. Not really doing much. He was lost in his mind. Something nagged him. He's a killer. He can't change that.

He killed his evil future self, he killed Dash's idiot friend - Jason and then Paulina and in an another universe he killed Shedder. Batman doesn't have soft spot for a killer. Family or not.

Yeah... it's best if I stay away.

Danny jumped off the building and took to the sky again while he scared a couple of people.

"Who are you!" Danny looked down to see that people started to take pictures of him. He had a neutral expression."Is he like Batman?"

"I'm nothing like the Batman...My name is Dan Phantom." Danny said. He took a deep breath and flew away, turning invisible when he rounded the corner.

×××

Bruce entered the building with Alfred was close behind him. Everyone stared at him as he made his way to the mayor's office.

He knocked and waited for an answer."Come in." He heard the mayor said with tad bit of annoyance.

The mayor jumped up when he saw who his visitor was."Mr. Wayne. Do we have an appointment? Jackie!" He said and called out to his secretary.

She came into the office in a huge rush."Yes, sir?" She said."I thought you said I didn't have an appointment?" He said."Because you don't, sir."

"I didn't make an appointment. Relax." Bruce said. He excused the secretary and she moved towards her desk."I can't even take a bathroom break." Bruce heard her mumble softly.

Alfred closed the door behind him as Bruce went to sit."Mr. Mayor. I'm sorry for the sudden entrance but I'm in a big rush. I'm looking for someone important to me and in order for me to do so, I'm going to need a few files."

"I can't just hand them over."

"I understand that. I'll make the explanation brief. I had a brother. He was two years old when he was given up for adoption shortly after my parents were killed. I need the information of the couple that took him."

"Well, if that's what you need, I'm just going to need a copy of your ID." Bruce nodded and pulled out his wallet. He took out the plastic card that had a picture of him and his basic details.

He handed it over to the Mayor."I'm sure you have a printer here." Bruce said."I do." He answered. He pressed a button on his telephone."Jackie, I need you here real quick, please." He said.

"Coming." She said back. The mayor looked at Bruce placing the ID card on the table."So who is the couple that adopted your brother?" Mr. Mayor said.

"Their names are Jack and Maddie Fenton. My brother's name is Daniel James Wayne."

Bruce noticed a frown of recognition on his face."Something wrong?" Bruce challenged."No, nothing wrong." He said. Jackie walked in with a clipboard in her arm.