Chapter 12: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"Wait did you say someone went into that damn Asylum!?"

A slam of hands onto a wooden desk that echoed through out the Police Station. Ah that voice it seemed very... familiar.

"I thought they boarded off the Gates!? The hell happened to that Deal huh!?"

A tall but very slim man screamed at the head Officer of the local Station.

"W..We did I put out an order to make sure nobody was able to get into Murkoff after your incident Mr. Park, but causing a scene like this is not going to Help the current situation of the Victim inside of that Asylum."

"Well no shit! Have you sent anybody out? I might have made it out Alive but I honestly cannot say I know what else is lurking about that Asylum right now Chief."

"I know!...I know dammit just, we need to send out a search and rescue, the Victims Father has already called us in the early hours of this Morning, last time we checked inside of Murkoff however there seemed to be no sign of anymore Inmates or Doctors, we had Flashlights check every crack and all the hallways we have not run into anymore of those...those Inmates. We did find the remains of a Mr. Richard Trager however, poor man looked like he had been skinned alive or tortured or something it was a gross sight."

He sighed sitting back into that brown colored leather chair of his, letting out a shaking stressed breath, Waylon however was getting irritated, honestly he was lucky at ALL to make it out of that damn place, the guy before him though, the one he emailed was not so Lucky. No one ever found out the Fate that had happened to Mr. Miles Upshur, but rumors spread in the Media fast.

'Local man dies in Mount Massive Asylum.'

'Local man gets experimented on by insane Surgeons.'

'Demonic Rituals murder young Journalist!"

There were a load of stories going around that Town, so much so younger teenagers and generations called him the 'Ghost Of Murkoff' Waylon Park however knew the truth, but alas he swore to secrecy. The light of a Cigar. A cloud of Smoke.

"Listen Mr. Park we will go back tomorrow morning and look for this young Victim again, the only witness we have is someone they said Hi to that day on the way to Murkoff, other than this bit of information we sadly do not have enough details of the Victims whereabouts."

"THAT IS BULLSHIT!"

Waylon snapped now standing up all of a sudden making his own Chair fly back, lashing off the Wooden ground beneath them.

"Fine if you want to wait over night for someone to possibly DIE in that place so be it, but I know that Asylum inside and out I made it out of there by Myself and even though I will admit I am...Scared to go back into that Horror Show if it means I save someones Life tonight then so be it. You stay here, get your men ready, I will be in contact..Chief."

And with that he gave one last glare and stormed out slamming the door behind himself as he did. The Chief behind the Desk let out a tired breath after taking a long drag of his half gone Cigar.

"The fool."