Chapter 9: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"AHA! I FOUND THE KEY YOU DID IT!"

You smiled and Jumped in place putting the Key into your Pocket, the Variant having a small smile on his Face, a sense of Pride and actual Happiness filling his Heart, proud of himself, you Walk back over and Hold his Right hand before both of you carefully get out of the Kitchen and walk back towards the Caged like staircase, you take out the Silver Key, put it into the Lock, turn it to the right two times, a Loud click fills the empty Halls, the Door had opened. Utter Joy fills your Heart as you hug onto the Male making him get a bit Startled and Blush a bit of Embarrassment, his hands gently hugging you back, but after a moment you let go you take a step back and look up at him slightly now Determined.

"Right lets go to the next Floor this should be the Last floor I think."

You say not quite sure, but let's forget that you can think later for now you and the Variant walk down the Wooden creaky like Staircase, however you are not Prepared and not Aware of what you are about to run into.

"Oh? I heard something."

Eddie said to himself now looking up stopping dead in his tracks, he himself was on the floor yourself and the Patient were about to Decent to, the Groom had already found a different way down while you both were Carefully trying to find the key.

"Darling, I knew you would come back to me."

He said out loud, a Sadistic grin on his face as he started to make his way towards the Staircase that you were both about to arrive to. His Heart pounding.

"Finally my Love I can make you mine, I am so sick and tired of...CHASING YOU AROUND THIS PLACE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STAY THIS TIME, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!"

He spoke to himself before suddenly laughing Maniacally. Eddie took a Knife out of his Coat Pocket on his chest and just started dragging it along the Wall as he walked down the Hallway.

"When I was a boy my Mother often said to me... get Married son and see how Happy you will be, I have looked all over but no Girly can I find who seems to be.."

His voice then Faded in the Dark Hallway. The Hunt back on.