Chapter 11: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"So you are the Whore keeping my Darling away from me this whole time?"

Eddie asked in a calm Manner but the look in his Eyes was definitely saying otherwise as he Folded his arms over his Build Chest, that Grin still on his Face.

"You..You..I am..I-"

"SHUT. UP."

Hearing the Groom suddenly Scream made both yourself and the Variant jump in Place, both of your Hands moving to your Lips to keep your Scared breaths hushed up as you looked up at this Man. You think to yourself.

"Why..Why are you doing this..You'll get Hurt please don't.."

"I suppose it is Normal for Men to fight over such a Beauty such as my Love, however she will be Mine...If I must get my Hands dirty to have my Family and Wedding started then I shall."

Gluskin said adjusting the Torn up Gloves he had on his Hands, The Variants Heart stopping, he was Shaking so bad you felt the Vibrations sitting on the Wooden Floor next to him still Hiding. You wanted to stand up and Stop him, let Eddie grab you and give this Variant a chance to Escape but over the amount of Fear you felt, your Body Refused to even Budge, you Bite onto your Hands a tad bit just Listening.

"You...You are a Horrible..Man! You H-Hurt people for no Reason..!"

"Oh Darling you do not understand, I have never laid a Finger on Anyone unless they Refused to Love me and alas deserved to Die alone."

He said still Grinning but then looked away from his Ragged Gloves and dead into the Skinnier mans Eyes, seeing the Fear in them.

"But that is enough talk for now, I must Consummate my Love and You are in my Way."

That was it, Eddie's Patience had ran out. The Groom Walked towards the Man, the Variant gave you a Last Side glance, a Genuine Loving Smile, saying to you in a Silent Lip Read.

"Thank you..."

"NO WAIT-!"

You Scream out, reaching out Towards him, but then just go Still seeing Eddie pick the Smaller Man up away from you, A Scream of Pain filled the Room, then a loud Snap. Silence. Utter Silence. You just sit in Place, Tears going down your Pale Skin as the sound of Blood dripping filled the Room, a Sigh from Eddie but soon you were Pulled out of the Trance you were in as Eddie dropped the Body of your Hero like it was nothing on the Dust and Ashed filled Floor.

"Disgusting."

You sit hopeless, Guilty, filled with Despair, Self Hatred, your Eyes locked to the Floor seeing the Pool of blood go Towards your Direction through the Cracks on the Wooden Floorboard. Time seeming to Stand still.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU GET UP AND STOP HIM!?! HE WOULDN'T HAVE...HE'D STILL BE.."

You think to yourself Screaming at yourself for letting Fear Consume you. Gluskin after finally fixing his Suit and Hair just Smirked and looked in your Direction behind the Sofa.

"Now we are finally alone my Dear, no one can get in the way."

He finally spoke breaking the Silence in the room, Walking over pulling the Sofa back and looked down at your Broken state, seeing you Pale as a Ghost, Hair messed up, Tears dripping down your Face, just sitting dead still staring at the Blood, Not even caring if Eddie was there or not anymore. The Groom still Smirked watching your crippled Broken Mind set, Enjoying seeing your Mind and Person completely Damaged and Broken.

"Come Darling it's Time."