⚘ Chapter 17: Closure

Six months and a half had already passed and here we are... still waiting for him to open his eyes and greet us with his bunny smile like before. The guys and I have been exchanging visits to whoever will look out for him. But, mostly it's me who look after him since the guys have some work to do. I have no idea how many sleepless nights I have spent during the past month.

I was more worried and scared whenever Jungkook ends up with a seizure twice or thrice every month. The guys were shook to see that my womb is getting bigger and bigger. They only knew that I'm pregnant with Jungkook's last month. I have been in labor for 7 months and a half. The girls were quite worried for me because I'm exhausting myself. They think that it may affect the baby's health and it will make me grew weaker than I am now. But, that didn't stop me to look out for him.

Claire: "Yuki?"

Yuki: "Hmm?"

I was woken up by Claire who tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't even notice that I have slept on the side of Jungkook's bed. I rubbed my eyes open as I look at Claire and Maria.

Claire: "Please yuki, you really need to rest yourself. The bags on your eyes are already visible."

Yuki: "It's okay. I need to get back home anyways. I have to fetch Minjun from school."

Maria: "Don't worry about Minjun. Taehyung and I will go and fetch him. We'll take care of him."

Claire: "And don't worry about Jungkook. Hobi and I will look after him. I promise." She smiled lightly at me.

Yuki: "Thank you." I whispered lightly as I gave them a weak smile.

I slowly got up and walk towards the hallway with Maria. We saw the guys talking to someone, but I can't clearly see who it was. As Namjoon moved, I widened my eyes to see the last person that I want to ever talk to. They were all exchanging glances at me and him. He was looking at me with eyes full of sadness and guilt. His eyes diverted from my eyes down to my huge womb. I can't help, but to tremble in anger. My hands formed into fists as I look at him with teary eyes.

***

The guys decided that Jimin and I should talk out our problem. They leave us in the corner of the hallway where no one was there. The distance between Jimin and I are two chairs apart. Silence fills us as nobody dares to look or even spoke. After some time, Jimin decided to speak first.

Jimin: "Uhm... I'm sorry. You have every right to get mad at me for what I did. It's just that..." He trailed off.

Yuki: "You got the balls to show yourself out of the blue and apologize like fucker after disappearing for 7 months and a half."

Jimin eyes got teary as he lay his head low, afraid to look at me in the eyes.

Yuki: "Why do you have to this the hard way, Jimin? Can't you just tell me honestly that you don't want me anymore? I can fully accept that 'cause I know that you had enough."

Jimin: "It's not that I grew tired of you, yuki... I love you–"

Yuki: "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN!?!? TELL ME NOW!!!"

I can help, but to raised my voice at him. Emotions took over me. He held my hands as he look directly into my eyes.

Jimin: "Cause that's how much I love you, yuki... I'm willing to let you go and be happy with whom you want to be with..."

Yuki: "This is ridiculous..."

Jimin: "It's true, yuki. Believe it or not, we both know that you don't love me as much as you love Kook..." He smiled faintly at me.

Yuki: "That is not true..." I shook my head in disbelief as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

Jimin: "It's okay, yuki. I already accepted it since the day that I decided to be with you again. You love me, but your eyes tell and long for Jungkook. It hurts the hell out of me to see that you're not happy with me... just like the day that I broke your heart for the first time..."

I stared at him while still listening. His eyes were full of sincerity and I know that he's not lying. He did this for the sake of my own happiness even it hurts him.

Jimin: "I don't want to involve Minjun into this, but he was the first one to knew about me leaving. I told him not to tell you 'cause I was afraid that you'll stop me... I don't want the day to come that you'll regret marrying me, yuki. That's why I leaved."

Yuki: "Jungkook knew about this. He told me that you two made a deal."

Jimin: "He was covering up for me. The real deal was that, if he ever breaks your heart again, I will come and get you back and he will no longer dare to show his face to you and to his children ever again. We didn't play a bet on you, yuki. He just made that up."

I widened my eyes as I covered my mouth. After knowing the real truth from Jimin, I felt like my soul leaved my body and all the energy were washed away. It's all my fault that Jungkook is now in a death bed. Jimin slowly closed the distance between us as he placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around mine.

Jimin: "It's okay... he'll be alright."

_________________________________________
⚘ end of chapter 17: closure
the alpha's soulmate 2: still with you