𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗

Some Minor Notes for this story: The Reader is a princess of a certain area, the time in this story takes place in between Journey to The West, and Sun Wukong meeting Mk, so in this story, your dad (the king) has a demon in this area destroying crops and kidnapping woman, and had called the great Sun Wukong to help out

"Dad please... I'm sure this dress is just right"

Being the King's daughter, was a duty that had to take upon some responsibilities besides strutting off wealth, being princess was more work then what people hear. you could say, because from experience, you where a princess. The King, or your father held the duty of supporting the military to keep the citizens safe, you on the other hand held the duty of satisfying the complaints of the citizens.

Yeah tons of fun.

But lately a demon was known to be somewhere in the city ruining the system of how the king ran things, and no other than Sun Wukong was on his way. "(Y/n) please don;t fight me and let me help you" the dress around you suddenly got tighter, with your dad yanking the strings attached to your dress.

You sucked in a breath, embracing the pain. "Y-you... really think we should dress nicely for Sun Wukong?"

"Absolutely!" Your dad cheered, adjusting the tiara that he placed in your hair. "Besides, its not everyday you get to see the Monkey King"

And that was true, you heard great stories of the Monkey, how he fought demons and delivered the sacred scrolls to the West, but you never really seen him in person. You didn't know his personality, what he looked like, and overall if he even was the right guy to help with this problem?

You where anxious to meet him, the slightest thought of him made your heart rise and fall out of excitement and fear.

"He's Here! He's Here!" A servant barged through the doors screamed, quickly alerting your father. Now it was fear rather than excitement you where feeling.

Keep calm... Keep Calm...

Telling yourself that hundreds of times wasn't seeming to work, every step you took closer to the Dining Hall only sent you into panic. The scariest thing was that you didn't know what to expect, or maybe you where scared of saying something stupid?

In the dining hall, soft voiced where heard but couldn't really be understood.

Deep breath, here we go.

In just a couple more steps you walked into the Dining Hall, everyone's eyes suddenly shot up at you. "Princess (Y/n)!" Some servants bowed quickly at your presence. A soft chuckle was heard not too far away "Princess (Y/n)? That's a first" a cocky unfamiliar voice was heard not too far away. Your eyes darted to where the voice was heard.

A Monkey about the size of an average man stood at the doorway, he had peachy skin, and golden brown hair alone with golden sideburns, yellow eyes with long eyelashes where looking up at you. "A-are you... Monkey K-"

"The one and only~" he interrupted suddenly having a round peach in his hand. "Ah Sun Wukong!" Your father finally appeared by your side, greatly excited to see the Great Sage, "I believe you know why we called you here" The Monkey King nodded his head yes, his golden eyes scanning the room. "Your... King (F/N) right?" He asked with a mouthful of peaches, the King nodded, slight worry in his eyes.

You weren't expecting this, he seemed rather calm and young for a Monkey being over thousands of years old, you couldn't help but stare at him, he was far from those bad expectations, but didn't entirely reach those good expectations too. Golden eyes and light brown hair where what stood out to you the most, "Like what you see?"