𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗

"Oooo no rush with this but how about a jealous Monkey King x fem reader fluff pls? 💕"

On Flower Fruit Mountain The Great Sage Equal to Heaven was no other but Sun Wukong himself, the great Monkey clearly thought highly of himself among others, right now he was awaiting his successor Mk for a bit of training today, he gazed down at the city, his golden eyes vibrant (he was using his golden vision btw) as he scanned the city searching for Mk.

Eventually he spotted the young teenager right by Pigsy's noodles. And a Young unfamiliar girl next to him.

~

"Gee Mk" You said, a large brown cardboard box in your arms "Are you sure you don't need my help?" The young lad who was carrying twice the boxes his female friend was, set the boxes down making a loud Thud. "Yeah! (Y/n) Of course I can do this! Besides I'm going to need my strength for when Monkey King trains me!"

"Monkey King...?"

"Yeah!"

You rolled your eyes sighing heavily, obvious enough you weren't fond of the Monkey, knowing full well his history was causing trouble and just being a menace. "Whatever you say Mk" shrugging, you set the heavy card board box down, then stuffing your hands in your pockets. You and Mk had known each other... for like FOREVER. You knew that he had become Monkey King's successor, and Mk was well aware how you felt about the Great Sage.

"Come on... he isn't so bad" sympathy was in Mk's voice as he turned to you.

"You realize where talking about the same Monkey who stole immortal peaches, trespassed into heaven, also had a literal Tantrum over-"

"Okay okay... I see your point" Mk Scratched his head, obviously disappointed how you couldn't see how great Mk saw the Monkey King. "HEY! How about you come to Flower Fruit Mountain!? Watch me train and actually see Monkey King for who he is? How about that?"

That sounded like a terrible idea, once Mk spat out that sudden sentence it made you cringe.

Flower Fruit Mountain.... Really...?

But at the same time, you never really met the Monkey King. "You know what? Fine! Let's go!" Mk's smile widened across his face, happy to see his friend coming to Flower Fruit mountain.

~

"Monkey King! Monkey King!" Mk panted and gasped, throwing his hands and crawling up the steps, red staff in hand and his hair a mess.

"Hey bud!" The Great Sage was stretched out over cloud, legs crossed and hands behind his back. Sun Wukong eventually saw the young girl behind Mk, walking up the steps and becoming more visible. Confusion was the expression the Monkey Kung had, hand under his chin and fuzzy brow raised high over his forehead. "Hey Bud...?"

"What?" Mk, Sun Wukong quickly zipped over wrapping an arm around Mk, "who's the girl..?"

"Oh that's my friend (y/n)!... she isn't the biggest monkey fan..."

"What!?" how could anyone not love this Great Sage? He glanced over at (y/n), seeing how her eyes where wide in awe as she scanned the top of the mountain, taking in the features such like how close the clouds where from how high up they where. "Well then..." Sun Wukong whispered quietly to Mk "seems like she could use a push in the right direction~" Mk gasped and fell to the floor after Wukong lightly pushed him away rushing over to (y/n). A sly smile plastered on his face as he bent down a hand out stretched toward (y/n). "The Names Monkey King! Or Great Sage Equal to heaven, but others just call me Wuk-"

"I know" in an emotionless tone (y/n) replied, actually having the decency to slap his hand away. Monkey King stared down, confused, annoyed, and possibly a little hurt the Great Sage was.