[31]

***Seokjin's POV***

I had asked Ryuna's uncle to help halmeoni in her farm, luckily he accepted. Here I am, sitting in a car heading to Seoul. People call it the dream city. Eh? There's a lot of handsome man in this car, but nobody can beat this handsome face *pftpftpftpft*

***End of Seokjin's POV***

Jungkook's apartment.

She hasn't visited him in a long time, hoping that the owner still lives in the luxury building.

Ryuna's heart was beating so fast she felt suffocated. She was nervous and a bit afraid. Afraid of the three hybrids' reaction.

"Don't worry, you can do it Ryuna", she told herself before pressing the bell a couple times.

After she pressed the bell three times, the door opened wide, revealing one of the people she missed so much. His lips slightly parted, eyes opened wide in surprise, his body looks thinner removing his cute cheeks. Jungkook looked kinda messed up.

"N-noona..."

"Who is it, kook?" another familiar voice called from inside.

Who would have thought that fate will bring them together this simple? The three hybrids can be easily found in one place.

"R-Ryuna?" Jimin and Taehyung were as surprised as Jungkook. The youngest was already a crying mess, making Ryuna feel great regret.

Now, she has to explain everything to the hybrids.

........

"Noona you're so cruel!"

"Ne, please forgive noona.."

Jungkook sobbed louder, red appeared on his nose because he kept crying when Ryuna explained all her plans to the hybrids.

"Noona-"

Jimin cleared his throat, receiving Jungkook's attention. "Okay, now let's go get ready, Tae, Kookie," Jimin exclaimed, not making eye-contact with her.

"Get ready for what?" Taehyung asked.

"We're going to get ready for the audition obviously. Didn't you listen to her? Ryuna wants us to become idols who get lots of love from fans so that we can turn into human. Don't turn Ryuna's hard work into vain."

Ryuna was stunned. Jimin is her most mature hybrid, covering his pain with his thoughtful act.

I'm so sorry, Jim

********

Hi guys!! If you don't mind, please share your reading impression/experience of my book (in the comment section or twitter to help me reach more readers) Love you all