[17] Separation - 분리

Ryuna hurriedly walked to her flat. When she arrived at campus, she just remembered that her phone was left on her bed, but couldn't go home to take it because class started soon. Actually Ryuna had never gotten careless and forgetting her phone, and for some reason her bad thoughts were wandering everywhere, so after the lecture was over Ryuna hurried back to her flat. The three hybrids are at home, anything could happen. 

"I'm home! Jiminie, Taehyungie, Jungkookie where are y—ou."  Her voice was caught in her throat. Everyone in the living room suddenly looked at her. The three hybrids were there, sitting down like prisoners. 

"Noona..." Jungkook rushed to her side, holding her tightly and start crying. "Noona... who are they. Kookie's scared," he pointed to the two presences who were now glaring at Ryuna. 

She gulped with difficulty. The two presences looked at Ryuna as if they were ready to skin her. Mrs. Yang and Mr. Yang, Ryuna's parents were standing there, next to Ryuna's two hybrids, and staring intently at their daughter.

Crap, why did they come out of the blue. Ryuna cursed her carelessness forgetting her phone. Her parents must have contacted her earlier before coming. 

"Can you explain all of this, my daughter?"

The end, Ryuna's life will really end in the hands of her parents. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Eomma, appa, that's not what I meant." 

"Then what, huh! You want to say that those three young men are incarnations of princes who takes care of you til' you dare to let them in your room. You are a pure girl, you fool! Or don't tell me that you are no longer pure?!" Mr. Yang asked to his daughter.

"What—no! I'm still pure, appa! I swear!" Ryuna said loudly, trying to convince her parents, especially her stubborn appa

Mrs. Yang just watch her husband and daughter debate. It usually happen, no need to worry. Occasionally stare at the three young men who had been looking down like three pets that being scolded by the master, so adorable! 

"You should tell us the reason dear. Eomma honestly has no problem of what you do, you are an adult, can decide your best path of life," Mrs. Yang assured, who immediately got a no no reply from her husband.

"Yeobo—"

"Ryuna is old enough. Let her choose. Eomma supports you dear, moreover the three of them are really handsome! Ah, how nice... I will have a handsome son-in-law!" Mrs. Yang exclaimed excitedly.

Ryuna snorted quietly, her mother shouldn't even see a handsome man. Even so, Ryuna was quite grateful that her mom was still willing to defend and help her to face her dad.

"But you can't be greedy, Ryuna. Only choose one. Not all three. Eomma knows that choosing a handsome man among other handsome men is difficult, but you still have to choose one," Mrs. Yang continued which immediately made Ryuna's three hybrids pouting, staring wistfully at the female as if saying; Ryuna don't leave me.

Ryuna bit down on her lower lip. This is a difficult choice. There's no way she can chose one of them, she can't!  "Ng... I ca-can't choose," she squeaked. 

"Are you crazy! Then you want to choose all of them? You want to marry three men?!" Mr. Yang snapped with disbelief, couldn't understand what's on his daughter's mind.

"Honey, calm down," Mrs. Yang tried to calm her husband. "Ah, that's indeed a difficult choice though. Alright just marry the three of them! Mom is okay to have three handsome son-in-law!"  She said with a growing smile.

"YEOBO !!!" Mr. Yang screamed upsetly, how could his wife think crazily like that. What is Ryuna to have three husbands? She can't, she shouldn't! "Listen to appa, Ryuna! If you can't choose one of them then you don't have to at all. Appa only accepts one man who'll propose to you, the rest, I won't!" he said. 

Ryuna and the three hybrids were silent. Don't know what to do. Ryuna was confused because she couldn't choose while the three hybrids were silently scared. Each were scared that she won't choose any of them.

"Until you can choose, you will be staying with us! And you," Mr. Yang pointed at the three hybrids. "Get out of here right now! I don't accept male guests until Ryuna really chooses one of you." he asserted immediately banishing Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook from Ryuna's flat. The girl can't do anything either, can only watch the three hybrids that was driven out by her dad painfully. 

"Unaaa......"

"Noonaaa..."

"Ryuna helppp..."

She can't. She really can't help the three of them. 

Either like it or not, those three hybrids came out of Ryuna's flat. Looking wistfully at her flat door that was closed harshly by Ryuna's dad.

"Hyung, eotteohke? Noona's inside. Kookie doesn't want to be separated from noona!!"

Jimin and Taehyung fell silent, unsure how to answer the youngest question. "I don't know, too, Jungkookie. Hyung is also confused," Jimin replied languidly. 

"W-what if Ryuna really only chooses one of us, Jim. Waa... This can't be happening. Haven't mate with Ryuna," Taehyung shouted, looking frustrated. 

Jimin snorted in annoyance at the behavior of his stupid friend. "Shut up Tae! I don't know either. It's better if we head to your apartment now. We can't wait for Ryuna and sleep in front of the door like this, right?" 

Taehyung and Jungkook nodded. Stepping away from the female's flat. With a speck of hope in each other's mind whether if Ryuna will choose one of them or at least the three of them. 

Meanwhile Ryuna kept grumping in her room.  Thinking about  the three hybrids condition and also the words of her parents earlier.  Ryuna's dad is right, it's impossible for her to marry them all, that is impossible. But she can't choose one of them even if she's required to choose. Ryuna is trapped.  Trapped in the charms of the three hybrids, it was difficult to get out.

What should I do?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE!!

Anyway, She'll meet the other members in a few chapter more. What member do you think she'll meet first?

And lastly, please don't be sad.. I'm starting school next week, so uhm, I'm probably going semi-hiatus again 💜—Shion Jia