Epilogue

"Hyung, you're stepping on my shoes!"

"Who didn't clean up their own food on the makeup table?"

"Hey, that's my food!"

"Hurry up, we only have seven minutes left!"

"Noona, is my makeup done yet?"

"I'm tired!"

"Ppali, ppali, ppali!"

The atmosphere was so boisterous, the seven men who has truly changed to human were so busy yet eager to complete their busy schedule and then immediately return to their dorm. All of them were tired but they have to reciprocate her love. Especially the one that supported them up to eight years of debut. A woman who screamed and swung her lightstick along with other armys in the crowd.

There were no more hybrids, only seven talented men who are loved by the entire world.

"Hurry up! Our fans are waiting, hyung!"

"Hey, you were the one who woke up late, kook!"

"No, it's Suga hyung!"

"That's because I was composing a song for Ryuna, idiot."

"Ryuna won't even like it, hyung. Ryuna likes the clothes I bought for her more."

"Ryuna will eventually be bored. You buy it for her almost every day. Ryuna loves my cooking more!"

"No, my dance!"

"My genuine heart!"

"My intelligent!"

"You're wrong, hyung. Noona only likes me!"

They will fight a few times despite living under the same roof for years like a family. But isn't every family like that? Family fights and shows affection that strengthens each other.

...

There goes the epilogue.

Thank you again for waiting me to complete this book.

Thank you for the love and supports

Your comments and votes always give me motivation to write :)

I'm not sure if I'm going to write a new book or not. But yall can comment and let me know what topics you guys are looking forward to read. 

Love xoxo
aumeong