Chapter Five

Date: June 19, 2021
Time: 1:29 pm

Zhi Qeixia was Dying

Zhi Qeixia wake up feeling someone strangling her neck making her exasperated. She instantly opened her eyes and desperately grasped for a mouthful air.

Upon opening her eyes she caught a quick shadow leaving her window. Her guess was right, someone seemed wanted her to die so badly. There's many people hated for such evil and personal reasons and she doesn't know who's targeting her.

She got worried. Will they also trying to kill her younger sister? She's in a coma right now and if they really want her younger sister to die it's easy, there'll be no struggle.

Horrified at her guess, Zhi Qeixia immediately jumped up from her bed. Because of panicking she doesn't seemed to expect her strange illness to attack her at this moment.

Her body turned numb, she can't feel anything. Falling instantly on a cold floor she tried to crawl. But thinking that it's not a good idea, she yelled but only whimpering sounds can be heard.

Fortunately, the maids have keen sense and they sense some odd movements in their First miss' room. They swarmed and shocked seeing their first miss on the floor.

They seek aids calling for the private doctor who was the one who found and created some temporary relief of her strange illness.

"Quick! Call Dr. Yao! First miss' strange illness attacked!," Chu Hua anxiously commanded the other maids.

"Yes!" They immediately scattered to call on the cellphones.

"Order our guards to help sister, Chu Hua to get first miss on her bed!," ordered Chuan Lin, seeing Chu Hua trying to lift their first miss. Anxiety build up inside her as she saw some beaded cold sweats rolled down from her first miss' forehead.

Two guards came and they effortlessly placed Zhi Qeixia in her bed. Feeling weak, she placed her one hands on her neck to convey something.

"Kill? First miss who will be killed?," it was Ke Dazhi who asked curiously, feeling something bad will happened. It seems like Ke Dazhi was really a wiity one for he understands what Zhi Qeixia's gestures.

Then Zhi Qeixia showed her two fingers to them telling it was two. "Two? What two?... First miss I don't understand," the same person confessed, Ke Dazhi was utterly confused.

Ohh~ Zhi Qeixia already missed her voice. Being mute was so inconvenient. Feeling helpless she gesture them to give her a paper and pen which they immediately understand.

"I'm worried for my younger sister. I've been strangle by someone earlier and I fear that they might come after my sister instead because I didn't die! Please I needed to ensure that she's safe!!!," she weakly write, forcing every single stroke to be stable but she failed. Her writing seemed like a hen scratched it, shaky, lack of strength and visibility.

After the the last word written, she immediately loosened the grip of the pen and went fainting, making everyone in the room shocked and scared.

...

Today it was the second day Zhi Qeixia lying in bed having painful headaches and her stomach were grumbling furiously in hunger though she just ate something earlier. Their private doctor, Doctor Yao, said that she might not live long, maybe a few more weeks.

Maids, butlers and Ke Dazhi seemed shaken. They immediately teared up.

"No, it can't be! First miss is strong! How dare you say that she's going to die?!," Chu Hua cried while denying everything she heard. She doesn't believe that after her first miss keeping on fighting she'll die in just a few more weeks.

"Yes! She's healthy and just in twenty!," Chuan Lin agreed with Chu Hua.

"You're not joking right, Dr. Yao?," Ke Dazhi asked doubly. Honestly, they looked funny in her eyes but...

Feeling helpless they were constantly comforted by Zhi Qeixia," Hey you guys... Please don't cry. It makes my heart ache you know?...I know best the condition of my body and it's true I'll die soon. Everyone can die, it's just that we won't die at the same time."

Fortunately, she learned that there were several guards placed in her younger sister's private ward to ensure that no one will hurt her. Zhi Hongyin was alright but still the same- in state of stable coma.

At this situation, she doesn't understand what was happening. Shouldn't she be dying in a few more weeks time? But why it seemed like it is today? She doesn't have any strength to get up from bed. And started having some difficulty in breathing.

"Am I going to be relieved from this miseries and misfortunes?" Zhi Qeixia have an expectant emotions in her eyes and face.

Abundant but agonizing tears fall down her cheeks and soaking the pillow wet. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She can't take it anymore.

Suddenly her heart struck by a knife with such great pain in the heart as someone stabbed her. Why she didn't know it?

Maybe because of thinking to much so she didn't know that there was already a man wanted to kill her.

Isn't maids and butlers and several guards guarding her room how can there's a conman snuck inside her room? Maybe he's so skilled, just for the fact that he can come in without anyone noticing. Hah! Great! She's dying! She will die anyway. But heck! It's so painful!

"Pain-painful... I...I'm sorr-sorry... Dad it seems like... We'll going to meet up soon and... and mom. Sister... *trembling sigh...I'll die anyway... so what's the dif-difference? It's more better... Let me just die earlier...," it's just mumbles. He can't speak like in her normal times. Her visions were darken. She also hear nothing.

Shedding few more tears Zhi Qeixia's consciousness started to drift away.

Is life really unfair? Maybe... My family didn't do bad things but why? Why misfortune befalls on us? Maybe it was just God's will? But why would he do that?... My life seemed okay but ... I still regretted some things...So please let me...In my next life make up those things I regretted.

*☆*¤ Chapter Five Finished ¤*☆*

<*☆*● To Be Continued ●*☆*>