Chapter Two

Date: May 9, 2021
Time: 5:22 pm

Many Maids and Butlers were Retired

This sickly matter dragged for too long, about three years. As that time, many problems arise. The family's company started to be bankrupt. So Zhi Qeixia was forced to learn about managing a company while she was in a weak state.

But without much experience many other large bussiness companies belittled her. They also using some underhand ways when they're dealing with her.

Soon the Zhi family's vault started losing money than what they earned. The main reason of this was buying Zhi Qeixia's expensive medicines and tonics to rely on living. They fortunately find some temporary reliever for her strange illness.

Then added to the fact that the other competitors were attacking the Zhi Company. It was rather very hard to do all the responsibilities she carried in her shoulders.

Everything makes her dizzy and suffocating. All she's trying to do was to stabilize the condition of Zhi Company before making it grow again.

Maids and other people who's willing to take care of her forcefully decreased. Zhi Qeixia was really a bit hesitant to do so but if it is not for her Zhi Family's money started reducing. It will be a problem if she can't give enough salary for many people.

"I'm already weak and no longer have any extra strength to keep you... If you want to leave feel free to do so. I'll compensate each one of those going to leave with 30, 000 RMBY." With that sad and weak but decisive voice, it was already decided. Zhi Qeixia felt stuffy inside and tears were threatening to fall so she said," I'll give you a day to think." Then she left the crowd with difficulty to her room with her wheelchair.

"First miss no! Please I'm begging you, please let me stay even you can no longer sustain my expenses..."

"We can't leave you here first miss!"

"Yeah yeah! Especially you're in that state!"

"We'll be worried about you!"  Some started to express their opinions.

Zhi Qeixia didn't look back but said," Please think twice before you do it or else you'll regret it..." And she continued going back to her room to rest.

Inside the maid's room they keep discussing if they were going to leave or not.

Chu Hua: "Boohoo! First miss's life is so hard these years! We saw her how she keep living, it's like she's in hell!"

Some maid: "Just thinking how expensive her everyday medine was, I felt like crying blood!"

Chuan Lian: "I know she did this because she knew that she can't live much longer and no one will take care of us if that happens.  So if she gave us a generous amount of money. It won't be difficult to live after we resigned being the Zhi's maids and butlers."

"Wuuu! First miss is so kind! She thinks our interests first before hers!... It's just a pity that..."

"Also no one in the mansion that didn't know what was the situation of the Zhi family! Though first miss is trying so hard to learn about managing a business and her learning was rapid and excellent she still can't compare to those old folks in manipulating the business circle and still she have a little experience..."

Unknown butler:"Plus her medication were the biggest portion to spend money like flowing water!"

Unknown maid: "So what should we do?... My family is still waiting for me to give them my salary. Is it best to leave just as first miss said?"

Some maid: "No! I don't want to leave but...my family is still there waiting for my return. They were also worried for me!"

Some butler: "I can still find better job with much more salary. Hope that first miss understands my decision..."

Chu Hua: "But I don't want to leave! I don't have family and I think first miss needs me more!"

"Then..."

At the end of the day, many maids and butlers decided to leave the mansion. Zhi Qeixia didn't want to see a dramatic goodbye and let them leave without seeing each other. But still when she knew they left it was as if someone cutted one of her fingers, so painful. Seeing loved ones leave , Zhi Qeixia can't bare it so she cried and cried until she falls asleep.

Since then she's only left with five maids, two butlers and six other people left after another half a month in a big and empty mansion. All people in the mansion left were servants who really doesn't want to quit serving her. Those were extremely worried and loyal people who willingly stayed especially they don't have family or any burdens and matters to worry about.

But Zhi Qeixia's worry grew. Now she can't do anything good about her studies. Eventhough she keep in touch in her highschool class she can't attend it. She should focus on one thing especially she doesn't have six hands and two heads.

Every high school she attended was private that needed high tuition which she can't afford if she stopped doing bussiness. Also doing bussiness needs a lot of time. Where can she still find extra time to take care of her studies?

But if she choose to do business only then maybe she won't worry about basic necessities.

Or maybe she can still do both. What if she hand the bussiness management to one of her father's remaining trusted people then her burden will be lesser!

But she needed to remove some pest first. "Tu Huoyu! Let's go play!" She called out one of her good and trusted employee. Tu Huoyu who was being called felt chills on his back upon seeing his young miss' sinister smile.

Over these years of struggles, Zhi Qeixia's mental ability matured a lot. She no longer the timid and unsocial girl from the past. She became more energetic and easy going as if she wasn't a person who was suffering from a strange illness.

*☆*¤ Chapter Two finished¤*☆*

<*☆*● To be continued ●*☆*>

A/N: shistine needs vote, comment and follow!!! Hello my dear readers!!!