Chapter 14: Aftermath and...

Katsuki's arm was clinging into Izuku's neck, they both exited the stadium while laughing to each other.

"Eh? Bakugo just smiled isn't that frightening?" Kaminari ask, noticing the smile of the chihuahua.

"Nope! BUT IT WAS MANLY!!" Kirishima pumped his fist in the air.

"It's like they good now huh?" Jiro bluntly said with slightly shocked face

"But! The Class 1-B are sure lucky to have him! I mean he's hot!!" Mina squealed, making them sweat dropped at her antics.

                                                                                 ...

Izuku was only met by a hit on his head by Recovery Girl as she boink him using her candy cane, scolding on how reckless he was.

But something was bugging on Izuku's stomach, not sure what it is as he was still hitting on the head by RG, Katsuki only look away with a snicker at his friend's miserable state.

Little did they know, it was really it is.

.

.

.

.

It was the time of awarding of the winners in Sport Festival, the sun rays we're blocking on everyone's gaze, followed by the breeze of winds, bustling around the trees.

The warmth sun with the mix of laughing people, cheering and celebrating at the end of the Sport Festival.

Of course, the Class 1-B we're delighted at their Class Representative victory especially to his close friends, Monoma and Kendo.

Monoma was crying in happiness like a 4 year-old who just bought an ice cream while Kendo comforting him with a sweat dropped.

"AND NOW, LET'S START GIVING THE MEDALS WITH THE NUMBER ONE HERO HIMSELF!! ALLLLLLLLL MIGGGHHHTTTTTTTT!!" Present Mic yelled, like an announcer in boxing ring.

Aizawa on his left only rolling at the floor with tired sigh, thinking his colleagues was annoying than ever. 

As the cue, All Might appeared and landed in the ground with his a pose which the crowed roared in his arrival.

"I AM HERE!" He boomed making the crowd even roared.

He made his way towards to the monster trio, in the third place was Shoto Todoroki, second was Katsuki Bakugo and the first place was Izuku Midoriya.

"Congratulations for being the third place Young Todoroki!" All Might praised, handling the medal to him who has a small smile.

He genuinely smile before looking at the second place runner who's sending some glares at him, he sweat dropped with a nervous chuckle.

"Eh, Young Bakugo uhm congratulations for being the second runner up."

"Tch, I just fucking getting into emotional with Deku."

"Kacchan, you just fucking apologize at me out of nowhere."

"I know, I'm kinda cringe at that."

"It's your fault."

"I fucking know."

"Can you fucking shut up?"

"Uhm, Young Zygotes, stop cussing in front of me."

"Hmph."

"Anyways! Young Bakugo congratulations again!!" Said All Might before handling the medal as Bakugo snatch at it using his teeth for unknown reason.