Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25

Soon, their dinner time was over and Kugisaki and Y/n stayed to clean.

"What do you think tomorrow would be like?" - The shorter girl asked.

"I don't know. But I hope it's something worthy." - Y/n answered.

"I hope so too. I'm tired from all his childishness." - Kugisaki said with a sigh.

The other girl nodded.

"Ah, I wish for this to be over already so I can go to the mall!" - Kugisaki whined.

Suddenly, she dropped the plate she was holding, almost breaking it in the sink.

Y/n chuckled at the girl's reaction as she panicked the moment she lost her grip on the dish.

"That was close." - Kugisaki let a sigh of relief as she continued washing the dishes.

"I wonder how you still have empty space in the wardrobe." - Y/n commented, chuckling a bit.

"If it wasn't for this dork, who ruined so many of my clothes, I would have clothes now!" - The orange haired girl huffed angrily.

"Although, you already have enough clothes, Nobara. Why don't you stop wasting so much money over clothes and use them for something else?" - Y/n asked as she stopped wiping, drying off the dishes as she looked at Kugisaki and smiled at her.

"But my clothes will get out of fashion!" - The girl gasped at Y/n's suggestion.

The ombre haired girl chuckled.

"They won't and you shouldn't be so obsessed with fashion because no matter what you wear, you should feel comfortable in it." - A soft smile was plastered on Y/n's face.

Kugisaki was about to complain again but the girl quickly continued.

"And you look beautiful no matter what you wear!" - Her smile turned into a genuine one.

The other girl blushed.

"T-thank you!" - She said as she jumped on Y/n and hugged her tightly.

"N-Nobara!" - Y/n exclaimed as she laughed a bit. - "Your hands are wet!"

"A-ah! Sorry!" - Kugisaki quickly pulled away but soon after laughed with her friend.

A few minutes later, they were done.

"I will go to rearrange the seats, I will go back to the room soon." - Y/n said as Kugisaki was about to leave.

"Okay. But make sure you won't take long. I'm sorry, the back of your shirt is wet and it's getting colder now." - She said with worry.

"I will!" - Y/n reassured her.

"Alright. I will be waiting for you in the room. See ya later~" - Kugisaki waved at her and walked away to their dorm.

After rearranging the seats, Y/n went out as she didn't want to go back yet.

While walking around, soon she spotted two male figures.

They took notice of her too and walked over to her.

"What are you doing here, Kanako?" - One of them asked.

"I didn't want to go back yet." - The girl chuckled. - "But what about you Toudou-senpai, Kamo-senpai?" - Y/n asked.

"He couldn't fall asleep so he dragged me along with him." - Kamo explained, chuckling.

"Ah, I see." - The girl nodded with a smile.

"Also, you can drop the senpai part." - Toudou commented.