On the deck

Nobody's POV:
A few hours pass by and it's not wet outside anymore. Sanji left the kitchen and went to grab a notebook and a pen. Zoro was still at the table, except he had fallen asleep again. Sanji found the notebook and pen and sat down by the stairs

 Sanji found the notebook and pen and sat down by the stairs

(Sorry if the pictures are annoying)

He sat down and started writing new recipes in the note book. And plans for dinner. Zoro walked out of the kitchen and spotted Sanji. He walked past him and grabbed his swords and a few cotton balls. Then sat next to the cook. Sanji looked up from his notebook when he heard zoro pulling the sword out of the case.

"What are you doing?" Sanji asked.

"Cleaning my swords cause I didn't clean them the last time I fought someone." Zoro replied.

"Oh ok." Sanji said continuing to write in the notebook. There was a moment of silence between the two of them. They were both doing there own thing except somehow bonding, Sanji felt a lot more comfortable around zoro then he did before. He looked up from the notebook and stared at him. He looked calm and relaxed.

"Hey cook." Zoro said, snapping Sanji out of his gaze.

"Yeah-?"

"You burned your hands you shouldn't be writing, doesn't that hurt?"

"I mean it hurts but it's not that-" once again Sanji was cut off by zoro who grabbed the notebook from him and set it down next him.

"Wa- Oi moss head give it back!" The cook complained.

"You can have it back once the pain in your hands goes away." The swordsman replied continuing to clean his swords.

"Well what else am I supposed to do?"

"I'd say get started on dinner but I'm not hungry. Don't know about you though. And even if you were I'd be making the food."

"Why would you be making the food?" Sanji asked.

"Because I don't want you using your hands as often for the next few days." Said Zoro, putting the last sword he was cleaning away.

"That still doesn't help, what am I supposed to do?" He complained again.

"Well, what time is it?" Zoro asked.

"Around 8:30, why?" The cook replied.

"Well if it gets dark at around 11 then we've got about 3 hours before we should head to bed..so I don't even know what we should do with the extra time."

Sanji looked away from Zoro. Then looked next to him to see a spider.
"WHOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??" Sanji yelled, quickly crawling backwards in Zoro's direction.

"Dude- it's just a spider"

"ITS DISGUSTING KILL IT" Sanji yelled, grasping onto Zoro's arm.

"Oi cook let go- stop freaking out over a dumb spider."

"ITS MOVING KILL IT!!" He yelled again tightening the grip on Zoro's arm.

"This is getting to the point where you're actually hurting my arm, let go I'm not killing the stupid spider" Zoro replied

"KILL IT AND GET IT OVER WITH!"

"Would you stop yelling? I'll kill it just stop screaming in my face." Zoro said unamused with the situation.

"Fine ill stop yelling now kill the dumb thing already." Sanji said.
Zoro moved his leg over and stomped on the spider.

"There, it's dead. Now let go." Zoro said while Sanji let go of his arm.

"Ima go clean the kitchen." Sanji said standing up.

"The kitchen is clean it's perfectly fine-"

"Well I'm gonna double check" he said walking to the kitchen. Zoro groaned as if he was tired of Sanji being so overwhelmed with the kitchen. He got up and followed Sanji into the kitchen. He wasn't suprised to see Sanji deep cleaning the kitchen for the third time in the last 2 days.
That shitty cook needs to learn to take breaks. Zoro thought. He sat down and watched Sanji clean the kitchen.

"Do you want something-?" The cook asked.

"No, why?" Zoro replied.

"Your staring at me like you want something-." Sanji said.

"I'm just bored so I'm watching you."

"Bit creepy if you ask me." Sanji replied.

"Your one to talk you stupid perv." Zoro said rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up" Sanji said, putting cleaning supplies away.

It was quiet for a moment because Zoro actually decided he would shut up.

"Why don't you call me a shitty swordsman?" Zoro asked out of know where.

Sanji turned around confused. "Because your not-? I mean I'll call you a stupid swordsman because your stupid but your really good with swords" He replied

"But I call you shitty cook all the time" There was a moment of silence between the two.

"Well..I just don't feel like calling you that because your sword skills are amazing, plus I think moss head suits you."

Zoro didn't answer. Instead he took it as a compliment and smiled. Sanji picked up a broom and started sweeping the floor. Zoro glared at him, he was irritated cause he told Sanji to use his hands less so the burn would heal faster.

"Oi cook, put the broom back." Zoro said

"Uh- no?"

"The fuck do you mean no? Put it back." Zoro was starting to get angry, Sanji didn't feel like dealing with it so he ignored him and continued sweeping the floor.

"So your ignoring me now? I can fix that problem." Zoro said getting up out of his seat. He walked over to Sanji then grabbed a hold of his shirt pulling him close to his face and forcing eye contact.

"Put down. The broom." Zoro said glaring at Sanji.

He dropped the broom not knowing what to reply with. "There. I dropped it now let me go." Zoro let go of his shirt. They were both just standing there with an awkward silence.

"How come your always so worried about how clean the kitchen is? You deep clean it once or twice a day." Zoro said breaking the silence

"Well- I'm the cook so I should be the one to clean the kitchen."

"Ok but you don't need to deep clean it."

"True, I guess it's just a habit." Sanji said sitting down at the table.

"You're over working yourself." Zoro said sitting next to sanji

"Why the hell are you so worried anyway?"

"I'm not worried I'm concerned." Zoro said.

"That's pretty much the same thing."

"Just shut up already jeez."

A few hours pass by, sanji is outside smoking, and zoro is still in the kitchen.
It is 10:30 pm.