In the morning (everyone comes back)

"We're back!!" Luffy yelled, hoping to find Zoro and Sanji.

"Where are they?" Usopp asked.

"I don't know, probably sleeping. Lets go look for them!" Luffy replied.

"Me to me to!" Chopper said, following Usopp and Luffy. Robin, brook, Nami, and Franky stepped on board. They all went off to do there own thing. Except Robin, she wanted to help find Zoro and Sanji. She had an idea of where they were.

She walked passed Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper who were running around like crazy trying to find them. She then, knocked on the door to Zoro's room. Nobody answered. She opened the door anyway, she could see Zoro but couldn't see Sanji. She walked closer and found Sanji huddled up against Zoro, asleep. She smiled, and tapped Zoro's shoulder. Zoro opened his eyes and jumped a bit when he saw Robin.

"What are you doing in here??" He whispered, knowing Sanji was still asleep.

"Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper are looking for you. I assume you don't want them to see, that" she said, pointing at Sanji.

"Yeah yeah I know, just get out so I can wake him up, I don't mean that in a rude way." He said.

"Alright, just came to warn you." She said, walking away.

"Yeah thanks" Zoro said, he's not the best at thanking people. He looked down at Sanji, and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, we gotta get up" Zoro said. Sanji groaned.

"Ugh..why?" Sanji said, opening his eyes.

"Because, there're here" Zoro replied.

"Oh, ok" he said, sitting up. Zoro sat up as well. Sanji rubbed his eyes, and fell onto Zoro's shoulder.

"I'm so tired though..why did they come back so early?" Sanji asked.

"No idea" Zoro said. Sanji got out of bed, threw on a shirt, and walked out.

"GUYS I FOUND HIM!" Luffy yelled, pointing at Sanji. He smiled, as they ran towards him

"How was it?" Sanji asked.

"It was fun!" Luffy said.

"How was your time with Zoro?" Chopper asked.

"Um."

"It was ok, Shitty cook was kinda clingy though" Zoro said, walking up to them.

"I WAS NOT.!" Sanji yelled.

"CLINGY??? TO ZORO???" Usopp yelled.

"SHHHH I WASN'T HE'S LYING. dumb ass moss head." Sanji said Zoro laughed.

"Nobody attacked the ship everything was fine, weird weather though" Zoro said.

"Yeah it was weird, the rain was just going on and off!" Chopper said.

"NAMIII CAN WE FIND ANOTHER ISLAND??" Luffy yelled, running away. Usopp and Chopper followed him.
Zoro looked at Sanji, and laughed.

"Stupid Swordsman" Sanji mumbled under his breath

♡︎The End♡︎