"When did it happen?" I asked, trying to get the heavy headed individual off of my chest.
"Two days ago. On Wednesday. We-we had a bad fight. He slapped me and ran off. And I didn't run after him." He cried, seeking my comfort. I wrapped my arms awkwardly around the emotion stricken boy.

"Wow sounds like you fucked up." Shit I really don't know how to comfort using my words.

"Yeah I did. Damn I can't even remember what we fought about either it was so stupid." He sniffed, wiping his nose again with my shirt.

"Hey, hey it's gonna be fine. You two have fought before," I tried, mourning over my new shirt.

"Well, yeah we have but... but he hit me. He's never been so angry with me." Hanyu turned so he was laying on his back, nose stuffing up so he couldn't breathe. Idiot.

"Oh please. I'm sure he's been this upset with you before... who hasn't?" I whispered that last part.

"That didn't help," he complained as I insulted him.

"Well what're you gonna do! You can't let Xinlong, a literal ANGEL FROM HEAVEN!!! HEAVEN! Go are you? You're not just gonna give up!" I smacked him around a few times, ultimately pushing him out of the bed. This was actually an accident.

To my surprise he just laid there, face down in the floor.

"I don't want to but what if he's still mad at me?" His voice quivered, mumbled against the carpet.

"Ugh that's pussy talk Hanyu! Get up and call him. Get him over here! Bang! I don't care just get back to normal!" I jumped off of the bed and handed him his phone, the contact already on his screen when he opens it.
He sighs deeply, a sad frown settling on his face as he looks at the contact picture.

"I'm not good enough for him." He sounded so serious.

"Look! I know that and you know that but Xinlong has yet to notice so calm him before he does!" Damn why am I so harsh?

"Okay." He sighs once more and presses the contact.

The phone rings... rings...rings............rings.............ring-
"Hello?" His voice came over the speaker, soft yet broken. Oh shit he's sad too.

"Hi." Hanyu said small-like, almost afraid.

"What do you want?" Xinlong sniffed. 

"Can we talk? Please? In person not in the phone?" Hanyu wiped his nose and looked up at me with a small smile, as if he were hopeful. I gave him a fake smile and a thumbs up, never having to had cheered him on.

"No."

The both of us lost our smiles.

"Why not?"

"Well, just not now. I don't want to see you Hanyu. You hurt my feelings pretty bad." I could hear his teary voice. Hanyu's lip began to quiver.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. If I can say or do anything that could fix it I will." Hanyu didn't hide the fact that he was crying, letting himself go emotionally while I sat in the corner trying not to interrupt the conversation. I felt like a traffic cone when someone gets in an accident. I'm just here while two people banter.

"You can't take back what you said about me so no you can't fix it with an I'm sorry. I'm not a slut... I'm not a whore okay! It's only been you and yet you treated me like shit!"

My hung open in shock? He called him that? The sweetest boy in the world and Hanyu calls him a whore?! Well now I'm not so sure I should've been comforting him. How dare he, really!

"I didn't say that LongLong, you know I didn't! I didn't even tell anybody about us!" Hanyu sounded heartbrokenly frustrated.

I thought he didn't remember what they fought about. Eh? Anyway.

"I know you didn't call me that! But you still told! How else would anybody know? I didn't tell anybody." Xinlong began to cry and I felt a pang in my heart.

"I don't know, but I didn't. I swear. It's just a stupid rumor and I'm sorry." Hanyu seemed more sad for LongLong now.

"Well obviously it's not just a rumor, I mean we have slept together but nobody was supposed to know. I just feel betrayed. Please let me have time before we try and work stuff out okay? I love you but I'm very upset!" Both lines went silent. Both boys probably drowning in some kind of emotional pain.

Why am I still here?

"Yeah that fine. Take you're time. I love you too. Good night." Hanyu said softly, biting his lip to keep from saying anything else.

"Goodnight." Xinlong hung up after that she left the older boy sobbing into the carpet again.

Oh gosh what did I get myself into, helping this guy emotionally.