He was the vintage suit guy from the boutique. Jimin recognized him immediately.

"He's the amazing boutique stylist I was talking about remember?" Hobi exclaimed.

"Thanks, dude that jacket was amazing!" Hobi said before sitting beside him.

"O-oh um," Jimin was flustered. He had never been complimented so much before.

"T-thank you?" Jimin stuttered looking at Yoongi for help who just blinked at him.

"Hoseok, stop making Jimin feel flustered the boy's literally red," Jungkook exposed making Jimin look at him in betrayal.

"Sorry Jiminie I had to expose you to save you," Jungkook said smiling cheekily before his boyfriend lightly smacked him on his head.

"What was that for?" Jungkook whined.

"That's no way to talk to our son," he replied joking.

"Son? Woah what did I miss?" Hoseok asked his eyebrows connecting in obvious confusion.

"We adopted Jimin, about 7 minutes ago?" Taehyung said thinking. And Jimin giggled. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes pulling Jimin by his waist closer to him.

"Your food's getting cold," Yoongi reminded him softly.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jimin asked the gang member and he shook his head.

"Why not?" Jimin questioned a bit concerned.

"Not hungry," Jimin didn't think twice before stuffing a chicken nugget into Yoongi's mouth without a warning.

"Ah I'm sorry it's a habit- I forgot that-oh my- I didn't even add ketchup!" Jimin gasped stuttering and fumbling around with his words. And then he started overthinking and he surely thought he was going to die but Yoongi did nothing but bite the chicken nugget and swallow it. 

"It would've been better with ketchup,"

"I know right- I'm so sorry that must be so dry and-" Jimin panicked hating himself for being so caught in the moment with his crush.

"Slow down Jimin it's ok," Yoongi said noticing the panic in the boy's eyes.

The gang members were looking at each other as if they had seen a ghost. Looking around for an explanation stopping at their leader Namjoon who shrugged cluelessly and kissed Jin's cheek.

Jimin gave Yoongi his water bottle opening it for him and handing it to him. Yoongi only patted Jimin's head and took a few sips of water.

"How did you do that?!" Soobin and Jin said at the same time.

"I've been trying to make him eat for days!" Jin said frustrated.

"You haven't eaten in days?" Jimin asked highly concerned. Even Jimin knew that that wasn't good for anyone's health.

"No he's exaggerating, remember we had that coffee yesterday or was that two days ago?" Yoongi tried to convince Jimin while trying to remember.

"It doesn't matter! That's still not real food," Jimin huffed getting up and grabbing Yoongi's arm slightly pulling on it making Yoongi get up. He took him to the lunch lady.

"Now what do you want?-"

"Jimin I'm fi-"

"What do you want?" Jimin repeated with a glare that made him look like an angry puppy.

"Pasta," Yoongi mumbled his heart exploding because Jimin was worrying about him.

They quickly got pasta and returned to the table,

"Jimin hyung is a magician," Soobin said wiping his fake tears as Yoongi bitterly ate. Sending a glare to Soobin making Soobin clear his throat and get back to eat immediately.

"Not gonna lie my son, I thought I would lose you the second you touched Mr. don't fucking touch me. but I'm proud of you to still be breathing," Taehyung claimed dramatically making Jimin flinch at his swearing and Yoongi to rolled his eyes not catching Jimin's flinch.

"Why am I friends with you?" Yoongi said bitterly eating his pasta.

"Calm down hyung," Taehyung said before feeding a nonchalant Jungkook.

Making everyone roll their eyes.

Jimin was happier than he's ever been he felt accepted.

And it was like that for the rest of the month even on weekends they'd meet up a couple of times, sometimes for projects other times just for fun. Jimin had always sat with Yoongi laughed, smiled, teased, joked around like every other friend group. Yoongi was the best thing that ever happened to him,

And he could say that without a doubt.

-ahhhh I didn't intend to make this long too but it just happened so I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway? Word count: 1364.-