Taryn rolled her eyes back from the pleasure she was receiving.

Trey became annoyed by Taryn not answering and began giving her hard and deep strokes, he smack her ass as he sped up.

All Taryn could do was mumble and moan as she reached her climax.

"Trey!" Taryn squealed as she came all over the bed.

Trey continued to stroke in and out of Taryn until he came his self.

He plopped down next to Taryn. As their breathing slowed down Taryn whispered "Do you love me Trey?"

Trey stared at the ceiling as Taryn turned around to face him.

"I don't know Taryn." Trey huffed sorta telling the truth.

Taryn closed her eyes. "It's fine."

"Go to sleep."

Taryn did love Trey but if all her and Trey had was pointless sex what was the point.

"I'll drive you home in the morning." She mumbled as she dozed off.

_

Justice groaned as Taryn's phone went to voicemail for the 5th time.

"I can't believe this shit." She mumbled.

"If you want me to be Taryn's ass next time she come by all you gotta say is a word." Asia shrugged.

Chyna rolled her eyes. "Asia shush."

"Come on Chy, Taryn and Trey are both gone we all know they're together."

Chyna sighed knowing Asia was right.

"You can ride with me and Khalil." Chyna offered.

Justice could feel herself getting anxious, she started to get hot, it felt like all the air had got sucked out of her lungs, she tried to breathe but couldn't, her hands were shaking and she was becoming dizzy.

"I- I- C-an't." Justice stuttered.

Justice fell back and Chyna ran behind her and caught her.

"Guys!" Asia yelled.

Kari, Hakeem, Khalil, and Asaiah came running into the living room where the girls were.

"Wassup?" Kari asked.

"She's having a panic attack." Chyna informed them as she laid Justice on the couch.

"I- I-

"It's ok." Chyna reassured her brushing the butterfly locs out of her face.

"Shit." Asaiah walked over towards Justice and bent down.

Justice kept trying to breathe in her mind it felt like their was no air left but she kept on breathing anyway causing her to hyperventilate.

Asaiah grabbed Justice's hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Imma need you to look at me aight."