Lilith was panicking and spiraling because of it.

She'd barely slept or eaten much less been able to stop and think things over. To put together a plan.

It made her want to fucking bolt.

"So?" Mason smiled, "Is it true?"

"Is what true?" She glared over at him unaware that this look earned Sweet Pea's attention.

"That Ghoulie girls are the nicest fuck in town?"

Lilith's mouth would have dropped open at his audacity but she figured he would have liked to get a look at the inside of her mouth.

"What is wrong with you?" Lilith snapped in anger, "Besides the obvious surface flaws?"

At this Sweet Pea had to cover his mouth to not laugh but Toni couldn't help the small giggle that passed at Lilith's fury filled gaze.

"Lilith." The teacher rose a brow at her loud insult that disrupted the class.

"Don't Lilith me, Bitch!" She snapped loudly.

"Lili!" Sweet Pea warned at her detention worthy words.

"You say some stupid as shit to me again and I'll slit you-" Lilith threatened the boy.

"Lilith!" Sweet Pea yelled out watching her eyes dart to him in fury.

The girls chair screamed as she shoved it back as she stood before shoving all of Mason's personal items onto the floor before she stormed out of the classroom.

"God damn it!" Sweet Pea snapped as he followed after her.

"Hey!" He yelled out from behind Lilith's back.

Sweet Pea rose a brow when she swung open a random door and left it open behind her almost welcoming him inside after her.

Before Sweet Pea could even close the door behind him her arms were wrapped around his neck and her tongue was in his mouth.

Relief.

She hated herself for how badly she needed him, she needed the calm he brought her.

She craved the stability he had once given her.

Lilith moaned out at the feeling of his hands immediately jerking her against his body as they kissed. One of her hands immediately pulled his underneath the short plaid skirt she had put on this morning.

"This what you need?" Sweet Pea asked breathily against her mouth as he groped her body.

Sweet Pea couldn't help but be throughly confused but not wanting to miss another moment with her.

He'd take anything at this point, anything she'd give him.

"More, please." She whimpered out before pushing her mouth back against his.