Whippet - Promises (pt 3)

Your Pov:

"Y/n dear! Why wouldn't you-?" I turned around to face my mom.

"He obviously doesn't want to know me Mom! And right now I don't want to know anyone. So please. Leave me alone." I quickly unlocked my door and slammed it in her face. Sliding down next to it, crying quietly to myself.

I'm sorry Ryan.

I sighed crawling into bed. Maybe we'll meet another day. Another day when the universe will allow it.

I switched on my fan and turn on a film. I sat there watching the film for half an hour before drifting off to sleep.

"Remember what he said." I sit up and look at the little girl who I had seen hours before.

"You. Again." She giggles.

"Yes me again. I'm here to remind you what he said." She moves out of the bedroom and into my living room which was now. A forest?

What the hell is going on?

Two kids were playing round on a park. One girl ran into the forest with the boy toddling behind. The little girl curled her pail cold hands round my warm hands and took me into the forest.

"Because I know you wouldn't let me walk away no matter any argument. And I will never let you go." The boy states as the dandelion blew off and into the wind. I smile.

"See?" The little girl whispers looking up at me.

"You two were destined. He also technically promised he wouldn't let you walk away and stuff..." She mumbles trying to find the right words.

I sigh. She had a point. I guess I'll have to go back and talk to him.

Whippets Pov:

I was sitting in the rhino my thoughts drifting. I was mumbling about y/n to myself. She had really upset me. You know, I felt so guilty as I ran out the tower once I had heard she had lost her memory because their was me thinking she didn't want to talk to me and just stopped. But no.

"Ryan?" I turned around and grunted.

"Did I not tell you to leave me alone yesterday?"

"You did. You did." She whispered. "May I sit?"

I sighed. "As long as you make it quick." She sat down next to me and sighed looking out towards the sea.

"Didn't you promise me something? When we were younger?" I looked at her confused.

"I promised you a lot of things." She smiled at me.

"You promised you wouldn't let me walk away from an argument."

I smiled brightly. "You remember?" She shrugged, tears filling her eyes. I hugged her tightly smiling.

"We'll get your memory back y/n. I promise."

"Thank you Ryan. I love you." I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you too Y/n."

Your Pov:

I had only known this man for twenty four hours, yet trusted him with my life. And loved him dearly.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone as I walk onto the balcony.

"Hey. It's Ryan!" I smiled.

"I know who you are dumbo."

He chuckled, "Funny. I was wondering. Can I come round yours tonight? Maybe for a sleepover? I have a few things I'd like to show you."

"Yeah sure. I'm not busy."

"Great. See you at 8."

I heard someone knock the door and I presume it's Ryan. I smiled. "Come in." He walked in placing down his bag. "So. You had something to show me?" I asked him, as we finally take a seat on the sofa.

"Yeah. I did. Uh.." He slowly reached into his bag and pulls out a card. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What's that?" I asked. On the front was, promises, drawn in red. I smiled. He opened it up and inside was all our promises.

"Here. Have a read." He smiled handing it to me.

Ryan's Pov:

Y/n read over the card and I could see tears. "Please don't cry." I whispered. She laughs turning to look at me.

"I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean? What for?" I questioned.

"For just leaving like that and-" I just engulfed her in a hug.

"All that matters now y/n is that your here. With me."

Years had gone by, y/n and I are still best friends. She's getting married. To Harrison today. I'm so happy for her. I bet she'll look so beautiful walking down that aisle.

I just wish that could've been me. Waiting at the end for her.

oh whippet! you should've told her how you felt! i think this is gonna be the last part but i don't know yet... 😩😬

nicole ;)