Spin The Bottle

(Hello fellow Seddie shippers! I have been having a hard time writing recently so I decided to randomly make a book of one shots to help myself over this writers block. Sorry to drop a story without any warning, I will probably do that a lot. Just release chapters whenever I finish them. I'm currently struggling on my iSecretly in Love story that's supposed to come out tomorrow. All I have is 47 words! I just can't think of anything to write! So that may not come out tomorrow. Please review, comment, vote and tell others about me! Enjoy! Thanks! -Sage/Seddie_Ariana_Fan)

I do not own iCarly. Why would Dan let a obsessed fan girl have it?!

Carly was having a big end of school party and I was currently at it. She had invited almost everyone at school except for Jeremy, who still hasn't gotten over that cold he's had for years! Anyway we were in the middle of a game of spin the bottle. It was my turn to spin.

It's just a game of spin the bottle, okay? I kept on telling myself. I spun the bottle. Please be someone cute!  I closed my eyes as the bottle started to slow down. I heard a loud gasp and opened my eyes. Looking at the bottle it lead to the person I least wanted it to land on... The queen of dorks, Fredbag. "What! I have to kiss the nub!" I said loudly. Freddie just stayed silent. "Yes! Just do it already!" Carly said grabbing me and Freddie and pulling us into the middle of the room. 

Freddie surprisingly was the first to make a move. He walked closer to me until he stopped centimeters from my face he smirked at me. I could feel his hot breath on my face and could see into his chocolate brown eyes I almost got lost in. he walked a little closer and the space between us was no more. The feeling I felt inside me was amazing! This kiss seemed better than our first. We were more confident and knew how we felt for each other.

Our lips met and all I felt was happiness. His lips were warm and soft they molded together perfectly with mine. I suddenly felt the urge to wrap my arms around him, so I did. I slid my arms around his neck. I felt him stiffen from the movement but he did the same snaking his arms around my waist. I never wanted this to end. We had just deepened our kiss when we heard Carly cough trying to get our attention. 

We broke apart awkwardly and sat back down in our spots. Everyone else was just staring at us. Our faces were bright red. "Well... Who wants cake?!" Carly said trying to change the subject. It worked and everyone ran downstairs, except for Carly. "Are you coming?" I said. "Yeah just one second." She said and suddenly pulled out her phone. "Okay." I said and went downstairs.

My phone buzzed twice as I was starting to eat my cake. I groaned and looked at my phone as Carly came down the stairs and went to grab a slice of cake. I had gotten a text from Carly and a notification from iCarly.com. I checked the text first and here's what it said.

Carls: I saw you and Freddie. That was an intense kiss, are you sure you don't like him?! I totally think your into him! I mean why would you guys ever kiss for a whole minute and actually want to deepen it! Go for it girl, I think he's into you too! Also check out iCarly.com!

Why would she think I like the nub! I mean I kind of do but why would she think that! And WAIT, we kissed for a whole minute! It only felt like a few seconds! My face went bright red again and I saw Carly smiling at me. I just decided to check out iCarly.com and as soon as I saw it my mouth dropped open. 

Carly had posted a picture of me and Freddie kissing online! "CARLY SHAY!" I yelled at her. "What?" She asked and everyone else looked at us. "You know what! The picture you posted on iCarly.com! Why would you share that!" I said to her. Everyone around us whipped out their phones to check iCarly.com. Even Freddie. His face went bright red too. "I don't know you two were just really cute!" She said laughing. "I. but. um. why. huh. uh?" I started saying. "Are you going to finish any of those sentences?" She asks me and I just glare at her as I pick up my cake and sit on the couch. 

I grabbed my phone and went back to iCarly.com. I looked at the picture, we were really cute. I clicked save and went back to my cake. I think I like the nub I said to myself, and I was telling the truth.