fourteen - thief au (part 1)

"Hey stop!" Ryuu yelled at the black figure running in front of him.

It was the moonlight beast, a thief that's been stealing jewels from the castle for months. No matter who they send after him they can't catch him. Even Chuuya couldn't catch him, he got pretty close though.

The moonlight beast turned back for a second and stuck his tongue out at Ryuu before jumping down an alleyway. 

Ryuu rolled his eyes and jumped after him. He landed with a soft thud and looked around, it was pretty dark and the thief was nowhere to be found. 

After a minute of silence, a figure jumped in front of Ryuu and pushed him against the wall. Ryuu gasped at the impact. 

"You're kinda cute, my name's Atsushi," 'Atsushi said while dragging his finger against Ryuu's lips. 

Ryu got a closer look at Atsushi and decided that he, too, is pretty cute.

"Can I kiss you?" Atsushi asked, he seemed nervous for a thief who literally steals and runs away from cops. 

Ryu nodded slightly, what's got into him?  Why is he letting a THIEF kiss h- 

His thoughts were cut off by a pair of soft yet strong lips pressing against his. It was light and short but Ryu loved every second of it and based on Atsushi's expression he was thinking the same thing. 

Atsushi blushed a little before letting Ryu go and running off into the dark. Ryuu was in shock the entire time. He watched as the boy's silver hair shined in the moonlight. 

It was quite a beautiful site and Ryuu wished and hoped he could see it again. 

word count: 287

i kinda like this, let me know if you want a part two