Chapter 1: Surprise Encounter!

(Edited)

Mai: I am soooo excited!

Me: aren't you suppose to be like Naru?

Mai: Oh, so you mean like this *Glares at me and says in manly voice* Mai, Bring me tea!

Me:HAhahahahahahahahaha. You are so good at that!

Naru: *Walks in from where ever he was* Mai, Bring me tea!

Me & Mai: *stare at each other* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Naru: *Rases eyebrow* Yuko does not own Ghost Hunt.

____________________

Naru's POV

I was getting out of the car. We had just arrived at the new case sight. It was an old Victoriana style house with paint peeling off the sides and branches on the roof. Lin had followed behind me as we walked up the driveway and steps to the porch.

We rang the door bell and got greeted by the old lady that came to see us two days ago. She led us silently inside and to our base that we would be sharing with the ghost hunter she also hired. Turns out she thought that she need a REALLY good person and hired him. But, I think the person is an idiot, doing exersisms alone.

When we arrived I gasped. There sitting on a chair reading from a note pad was a girl. She was gorgeous. She had silver eyes that almost looked white, black hair, and a very strong yet gentle look on her face. She then looked our way, stood, and walked over.

She held out her hand and said,"Hello, I'm Taniyama Mai. You must be Mr. Shibuya. It is good to see you again." Lin gasped and my jaw was probably reaching the floor by now.

"We're HERE~!" Ayako sang as she burst through the door. The rest of the team followed and gasped when they saw the girl now identified as Mai. "Hi, my name is Taniyama Mai. It's been a while, huh?" Mai said from her spot next to me. They all stood shocked until Bou-san ran to Mai to hug her until he ran into an invisable wall.

"Oww, that hurt. Naru are you doing that or was that the ghost?" Monk said holding his nose in pain. "No, it was me sorry. I don't like hugs." Came Mai's voice with a tone that was plain and strict.

"Mai why didn't you call any of us and what happened to your hair and eyes?" Masako was the one to ask this question. "That is none of your business. Now, we need to get moving. The spirit is a male who felt betraded when his soon to be wife slept with his brother. And that resulted in him murdering them, and killing himself." Was Mai's reply.

Masako, Bou-san, Ayako, John, and Yasahara all had shocked faces. Mai had that much information after getting here only what, 10 minutes before them? Well this was going to be one interesting case.

-----------------

Dear Readers,

This is my first Fan-Fic. I hope you like it. By the way questions will be answered. You should wish you were me. (Mostly because I know what is going to happen! Suckers.) So yea, like, comment, follow me! I feel lonely! Bye-bye!!

-Yuko