" the only person I fucked for fun is you, the ones from the past were to satisfy my needs but they never succeeded." he says as if it changes the fact that he was a fuckboy.

"whatever, leave because I want to pee." I say wanting him out of the bathroom because now I'm pissed.

" are you jealous?" he teases finding this amusing.

"in your wildest dreams." I scoff but I know I am and it sucks.

he smirks keeping his eyes on me and mocks " okay" before leaving.

I lock the door and sit on the toilet to release myself, I'm so pissed. whenever I try to pay him back shit always backfires at me.

I wash my hands and walk to the closet to change but stop in my track when I see ace wearing nothing but his boxers.

his thighs are so flexed and his body is huge in a beautiful way.

"make up sex?" he offers with a smile, I shoot him a glare because I want to be mad at him. Yes im petty and pregnant he has to deal with it.

I walk to my side and take some clothes out.

" or cuddle, you can't say no to that." his hot breath brushes the back of my neck.

he knows me too well, I can say no but my hormones can never. he gives the best cuddles ever.

" only if you give me a scalp massage." I turn to face him taking advantage of the situation, he also gives the best scalp massages in the world. if he ever decides to leave this life, he should open a spa and give massages.

"sure" he smiles wrapping an arm around me.

he lays on our bed while I bring the laptop because I put it away last time, I place it on his legs and put my head on his stomach for the scalp massage.

I scroll through netflix for a bit only to settle on tvd again. I can never get tired of it.

I always need my doze of damon and stephan, enzo too.

this is the best combination ever.

The scene where damon says "I know you are obsessed with me" comes up melting my insides.

I repeat it thrice before going on witht he episode.

jermy speaks after the scene reminding me of luca, luca sounds exactly like him from what I remember. I even called him little jermy whenever I felt like teasing him.

I sigh feeling the hollow absent ache again, I miss him so much, more than anything else in this world.

he was the only person I fully trusted other than sophie, he was there for me whenever I needed him, and we knew everything about each other.

"what are you thinking about?" ace asks rubbing a sore spot on my scalp.

I moan in satisfaction and say "nothing".

" you know I can see right through your lies right? and this is definitely one.".

I stand up to get myself a popsicle because I'm craving it, I take it from the freezer and say " I just remembered something".

he nods letting it go this time, I'm more than grateful for that.

I stick the popsicle in my mouth and lay on his stomach again ready to get the rest of my scalp massage.

I almost finish the popsicle but the last bit drops on ace's stomach, he groans and my eyes widen.

I sit up quickly and laugh "im sorry" but stop when I see the look on his face. it's not one of anger or humor, it's one of lust. and that turns me on.

Claimed by the devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें