Happy Birthday Dio

You quietly walk out your bedroom door, expecting to see Dio, but find an empty hallway. He just left less than a few seconds ago and yet he's completely vanished? You figured he is busy with his birthday and all, he must be on the first floor with the other party guests.

As you reach the stairs the party and music get louder; clinking glasses of expensive wine, laughs among the party goers, and girls swooning at Dio. The last one makes you feel...mad? He is a bit of a prick, so thats why you despise people wanting him. He is a egotistic, manipulative, deranged brat.

Why did you blush when he got close to you then?

...

Atleast the flirtatious girls' eyes showed a direct trail to where dio was. He was sitting with your father and Jonathan. Dios legs were crossed as he sat tall amongst all the guests, his eyes pierced through every onlooker. If he was aiming to look friendly it was not working.

He looked intimidating.

You start down the steps to make your way toward Your father, brother, and the jerk. You only make it halfway down before a drunk man walks toward you asking you something. You passed him, too busy with your running mind. You have learned who to pay mind to and who to ignore. Plus, You shouldn't keep your family waiting.

Before you left earlier, father said they weren't singing happy birthday for Dio until you showed up. This was fair, you try to escape these huge events often to go read in your room. So your father always makes a sort of invisible limit, the limit tonight was this party wouldn't end without you. Even if you didn't wanna sing for him.

You made your way through the rambunctious crowd, most moved out of the way while some you had to squeeze past. You reached your family and Dio, sitting in the empty chair next to jonathan. Jonathan and your father were wearing their usual suits, Blue fresh cut suits. Dios outfit was slightly... Different. You looked him up and down slowly, trying to find what was different.

Black leather gloves.

He didn't have those gloves on when he grabbed your wrists...at that thought you blushed and hid your face behind your hand quickly. Jonathan looked at you, then at Dio.

"How are you sister?" he asked loud enough to be heard over the crowd, aswell as to get your eyes off Dio (thankfully). You told him about how much you disliked parties and he laughed. "that's all right" he said "a hour or two more and we will shoo the guests away!" he laughed whole heartedly again. Jonathan was always such a kind boy, you were proud to call him your brother.

You laughed with Jonathan, he always seems to brighten your mood. As you smiled you couldn't help but feel eyes on you. You looked around the room, overlooking all the guests. Not one of them was staring st you in particular, but you still felt someone pointing daggers at you.

Dio?

You turn to Dio who is, in fact, glaring at you. Strangely, he did not meet eye contact with you when you turned toward him.

His Devilish gaze was fixated all over your body, your face turned bright red. You were quick, turning away from Jonathan and your family, in hopes no one would see you blushing.

You mutter swears under your breath as you pretend to be interested in the wall beside you.

Jonathan noticed and put a hand gently on your shoulder asking if you were OK. Your hands traveled down your clothes pockets to grab your hankercheif, grabbing at it and bringing it up to your face, hiding your red cheeks. You pretended to blow your nose and turned back telling your brother you were having an allergic reaction and should go back upstairs.