Seceret Admirer

Dio stares at you while his breathing hitches, his right hand around your left wrist to hold you still. You sit on top of his waist with your right hand in the air keeping balance, your ring and middle fingers soaked in his spit.

You refuse to look at him, not wanting to accept that he knows you were moaning his name.

He watches you with lust in his eyes, hot air seeping out of his lips. He stares at you, soaking in the sight of you on top of his growing member as you desparingly hold back from grinding on top of him. The lack of much needed friction clouding your better judgement.

Dio's voice snaps you out of your rapid thoughts, "Where did all that energy earlier go, hm?" He starts to lean closer, his smiling lips brushing your ear. He whispers, his hot breath hitting your cold skin "You're tensing up on top of me... " His fingers loosen their grip on your wrist as his other hand travels to your waist "...Do you want me that badly?".

You remain in shock for a moment as his fingers travel, then stop abruptly. His breathing shudders out from beside you, but his face remains hidden. He says nothing, abruptly grabbing you by the waist and picking you up off of him. 

You watch with confusion as he stands, his back facing you as he silently swears under his breath. He runs a hand through his hair before he speaks roughly to you, "I hate you."

What?

He starts to walk towards the door. You angrily get up, grabbing his arm as you speak--telling him you hate him back.

"Good." Dio mutters, his face half turned away from you. You let go of his arm when you see the emotion on his face. It isn't anger, but instead he is a blushing mess as he desperately walks out the door.

You quickly rip your door open, watching as he quickly walks down the stairway to the main hall--ignoring you completely.

You jump into motion, no longer driven by sexual pleasure... Well maybe only a little. No, the thing keeping you going towards the strange man is his pure reaction-a reaction that completely contradicts everything you ever thought of him.

Evil, twisted, cynical...

Blushing for you.

You reach the stairway, Dio's back already quickly dissappearing through a door at the edge of the room. You tmp down the intricate gold stairwell, your mind buzzing with ideas of the Dio you thought you knew and the Dio you momentarily glimpsed for mere seconds.

Your hands reach for the broze knob of the door he entered moments before, and you catch your breath befpre tuening the knob. The door creaks loudly in the quite hall, revealing a dark room lit with a small and dainty wall lamp.

Your night shoes softly sound on the red carpet as you enter the darkness, you mind going as silent as the opaque study room. Your heart beats loudly in your chest, and your mind spins as you look for Dio in the darkness.

"Why are you following me?" Dio mutters in his own hands that are covering his face. His body sitS awkardly in a chair behind you next to the door you entered, a door he closes with his leg as he stands.

You mutter slightly, asking him why he left--then cursing yourself for saying how you wanted him to say. He sighs after you ask him multiple meaningless inquiries about his blushing and intimate behaviour, shifting his hands in his pants pockets with a shrug.

Dio speaks quietly, his usual strength gone while he whispers to you across the small room "I don't know why I did that, I... I'm sorry." He grimaces at his last words, having never been able to be a succeful apologetic person to another before. He quickly hisses out a few words to ignore what he said, "Can we pretend this didn't happen now?"

"No." You eye him as you speak.

"No?" He hesitates, swallowing hard as he tries to look at anything but you.

You start to walk to him, and he pretends to not notice the closing distance between you two while feverishly speaking of a mix of thoughts "Not a good idea, I could barely stop earlier--" You stop directly below him, a fire in your eyes as you corner him.

Dio doesn't hesitate to lean down onto you, merely whispering "I did warn you." and letting his lips rest onto your own as he shoves you lovingly into the wall. You gasp against him, blushing as thoughts race your mind: you just let your enemy kiss you, willingly.

He mutters sweetly as he leans back from you soft face, his eyes darting all over you but maintaing eye contact inbetween. He blushes as he holds your waist in between his hands, but he again hesitates to do more.

You tenderly being a hand up to Dio's jaw, brushing a thumb across his suprisgly smooth lips. With your eyes, you beg for more from the man you clearly knew little about. His eyes flutter within your grasp, his mind easing against your openess.

Dio tenderly shifts his right hand up your body, traling a finger on your ribs. "I thought you hated me, hm?" He teases you as his fingers skips over your breasts, instead lifting your chin to make you stare at him. "How long have you wanted this, as long as I have?"

Your heart skips, your stomach flutters under him. You realise, with his words, that you always shrouded him in the idea of being your enemy so that you could hide these feelings you felt all along.

He touches your lips gently, speaking in a strange voice "If you dont want this, you gotta stop me right now Y/N." He practically breathes out those words, reaching a high as he waits for any sort of approval from you.

You give him what he wants, by gently tugging him back down to your lips.

Dio's years of secretly admiring you comes down on you, and he loses control of his urges when you let him have you with open lips.