⁽⁰¹⁾ LANGA GETS ISEKAI'D

"[l

"[l.name], in the process of cellular respiration, which cycle produces the most adenosine triphosphate?"

"the krebs cycle, ma'am," he answers politely. [name] could only assume that he was called on for spacing out during the lesson, but it proved to be of no deterrence.

sighing, the teacher commended him for answering correctly before carrying on with her lecture. a few minutes pass as the hands on the clock tick.

two minutes, nearly every student thought boredly. hell, even their teacher grew exasperated as time drawled on. at some point, she stopped lecturing in favor of laying her head down on her desk. the biology lesson was long forgotten, and lunch was the only thing occupying their minds.

finally, the bell rang. students shot up from their desks, filing out of the door and into the first year hallways. [name], despite being as hungry as everyone else, was a bit calmer. he walked out the classroom, turning a corner, only to bump into another tall figure. seeing as they were nearly the same height, their foreheads roughly made contact, forcing them to stumble in opposite directions.

raising a hand to rub the soreness, [name] spoke up to apologize, "sorry about that, i should have been-"

he cut himself off as his eyes made contact with the unfamiliar male in front of him, "have i seen you around before?"

this man is fucking beautiful, what the-

"um, uh...no? i'm a transfer student," he replied unsuredly.

"ah, okay then. [l.name] [name], first year."

"hasegawa langa, second year."

"second year? pardon my rudeness earlier," [name] said to the (very much confused) upperclassman.

"no, it's fine," langa assured quietly.

well, this is kinda awkward.

"do you need anything? you said you were a transfer earlier."

the question made langa remember the reason why he was wandering the first year halls in the first place, and his bright blue eyes lit up in realization.

"oh! aHa, i'm lost."

"...and where are you trying to go?"

"i don't know about that, either. i'm really confused."

"everyone's at lunch, right now. would you like to eat with me?"

"that would be nice, thanks."

as the two pretty boys strolled through the hallways, they garnered double the attention they would have gotten on any normal occasion.

[name] pulls hoes with and without his skating persona. congrats.

langa was brought to an empty table, and they both ate their lunches to the sounds of semi-awkward silence and small talk.