"What do I do about Ruby then?"

"I think it would be sensible to watch them over the next few days, see what you think for yourself and then make a decision. Maybe when you move back to London you'll see things from a different perspective or you'll still be attracted to him and you can make things work."

"Thanks Maeva." We moved back out to the pool area. "I wonder where James is with those drinks?"

"Probably with Inga." She dramatically rolled her eyes.

"Why do you say that?"

"They're having a skateboard lesson tomorrow, apparently he can't wait to have some one on one tuition. Lets just say when he gets back I'll skateboard on his head."

"This is the Maeva we love."

"I'm sure she won't."

****

That night I was stood grilling some more food when I noticed Julius and Ruby coming over, I knew it was too late to make an escape so I carried on alone.

"Hi guys." I said politely as they stood next to me.

"Hey Willow, just getting some more food?"

"I am starving."

"You know I was just saying to Ruby that I'm definitely going to miss you two both when we leave, after the boys of course."

"That's so sweet, I feel like if there's one positive about this whole situation it's that it pushes people together who would have never spent quality time together in Chelsea, I've made friends for life."

"How have you been?" Julius asked Ruby. "I don't want to pry but it's hard to just observe you both across the table."

"Something's not right, it doesn't feel right. I'm sat next to him and I can feel the awkwardness radiating off him, which makes me sad because I feel like right now I'm the one making him feel sad. Our relationship has been going downhill due to a multitude of things and I'm in no way putting all the blame on him because I know it's a two way street, but we're not making each other happy at the moment."

"Can you trust him?"

"Not at the moment no."

"If you can't trust him, then you're never going to have this happy relationship you want. I think you need to bite the bullet."

"It's just sad because I didn't want it to end this way, when you have a long term relationship with someone, you start looking towards the future and think this might be the one for you. I probably didn't see us going downhill quite as quickly as we did. I find myself constantly asking myself should it be this hard, should everyday be such a battle."

"It should be easy." I confirmed.

"Exactly, all my family and friends have always said, a partner should add something to your life, being single is amazing if you want to be, if you get with someone they should make you happier, make you smile when you feel sad and we just don't have that connection right now."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have to sort this whole situation out, I know it's not right and I can't help how I feel."

"I can see that in your face right now, the main thing you've got to focus on is being happy. No onw lives their life to be sad and miserable so if you're not in the right place right now, then you need to change that and use your initiative. But at the same time it needs to be your decision, it's very easy in this house to be swayed be other opinions and let that cloud your judgement."