Blue Moon

Jimin nuzzled his face into Jungkook's chest as he let time fly. That was until Jimin heard the garage open and he began to panic.

"My dad's home," Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook suddenly tensed up under him. Jimin quickly rolled off of Jungkook and let him get up. He couldn't tell if Jungkook was calm or panicked as he rushed to put on his clothes which were scattered on Jimin's floor.

"What should I- Should I go out the window maybe?" Jimin glanced at the window. It was big enough for Jungkook. Would he be ok from the fall? Jimin suddenly heard his dad open the front door and panicked more.

"Y-yeah." Jimin ran over the window and opened it for Jungkook. Jungkook ran over to the window and looked down. It was a drop that anyone would fear falling from. Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips quickly and climbed through as he sat on the ledge. Jungkook pulled himself over the ledge and landed in some bushes that seemed to cushion his fall. Jungkook gave him a thumbs up which almost put Jimin at ease. Jimin heard his father's footsteps up the stairs and rushed to the bed to get into his place. Jimin rolled onto his stomach to hide the dried cum on his chest. Jimin heard his door open and his dad huffing at the door.

"Jimin, why didn't you tell me Yongmin was sleeping over at Xavier's? And why are you shirtless?" His Dad asked and switched on his light. Jimin panicked how his dad would react to his clothes on the ground.

"Why are your clothes scattered around and whose jacket is this?" Jimin turned his head and saw his dad pick up Jungkook's leather jacket. Jimin panicked but tried not to show it.

"I bought it when I was out," Jimin explained. He couldn't get up and expose the cum on his chest. He hoped his dad would take his bullshit and leave.

"It smells weird in here Jimin." His dad sniffed and walked over to the open window. Jimin gulped. Why was he interrogating him?

"Get that fixed ok." Jimin's dad finished and left his room. Jimin let out a breath of relief as he closed the door. That was close.

***

It had been a week. A full week since Jungkook jumped out of his window. Jimin hasn't seen him since and to say it was driving him mad was an understatement. Jimin closed his book harshly and put his head on his arms. He was at the cafe where they met after seeing each other at Barnes and Noble. It brought back good memories but also made him sad. He had gone longer without seeing Jungkook but he didn't just want to be talking to Jungkook. He wanted to be his boyfriend and that couldn't be possible if they didn't see each other. Jimin sighed and pulled out his phone. They could hang out now. He was free and he hoped Jungkook was as well.

Jungkook <3 <3

4:31

I'm free want to hang out?

Jimin sighed and put down his phone. Was it too much to ask for, to see Jungkook? Jimin's phone dinged and he picked it up to see the notification.

Jungkook <3 <3

4:34

Not right now I'm at baseball practice

Maybe after at 6?

I can't at 6 my dad

wanted me home by then

Jimin slammed his head onto the table a little too hard and groaned. Should he tell Jungkook he wanted to make it official? So they could see each other. He wished they went to the same school so they didn't have this dilemma.

Jungkook <3 <3

4:38

That's ok cutie. I miss you though