first quarter pt. 2

Começar do início

"Jungkook, I'm close," Jimin whispered, closing his eyes tightly. He felt his climax trying to uproar into Jungkook's mouth.

"Wait stop." Jimin pulled Jungkook's head away from his cock. "Isn't it-shouldn't we-can you undress to?" Jimin stuttered. This was embarrassing for him, and he felt even more awkward since he was the only one who was naked. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's waist connecting their lips in a kiss.

"You're right," Jungkook whispered and pushed Jimin onto the bed. Jimin blushed, he felt so exposed and open for Jungkook's eyes to see. He was thankful to be laying down; he felt kind of awkward standing there in the middle of Jungkook's room.

"Take it off," Jimin urged Jungkook. Jungkook flashed a smile and unbuttoned his silk shirt. Jungkook pulled it off revealing his toned body. Jimin had never been to any of Jungkook's baseball games but it looked like he worked very hard. Jimin remembered the first time he hugged Jungkook, and how he could feel his muscles. He kept imagining about how he would look after that happened, and finally he knew.

"Your body's amazing," Jimin smiled, reaching to touch Jungkook's abs. Jungkook smirked and unbuttoned his pants. Jimin gulped, how big would he be? Jungkook pulled down his pants and underwear revealing his very hard boner. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin. Jimin's hands went to Jungkook's hair as they made out. Jungkook fumbled as he moved his hand to the dresser. Jungkook opened the drawer pulling his lips off of Jimin briefly as he grabbed his lube and condoms. Jungkook sat up on Jimin and squirted lube onto his hands and rubbed them together.

"Is it ok if I-?" Jungkook gestured towards Jimin's hole. Jimin hesitated before nodding. Was he really about to do this? Jungkook pushed one finger into Jimin. It felt weird and almost hurt. Jungkook leaned over and kissed Jimin as he thrusted his fingers in and out of his hole. The sensation wasn't totally foriegn to him. He had done this before on his own, but it was different when it was someone else's hand. Jimin put his legs up, wrapping them around Jungkook's back. Jungkook seemed to hesitate a little before he pushed another finger in. Jimin immediately stopped his movements. He forgot Jungkook's fingers were bigger and it took him by surprise.

"Are you ok," Jungkook asked and looked down into Jimin's eyes. His eyes were filled with worry. Jimin felt bad for making him worry it was just all new for him. It was starting to feel like it wasn't to Jungkook.

"I'm ok it just took me by surprise," Jimin whispered. Jungkook looked relieved and resumed pushing in and out. Jimin bit his lip to hold back his whines and winces. It was painful but it pleased him at the same time. Jungkook scissored his fingers inside Jimin. Jimin whined and squeezed Jungkook tighter with his legs. The faster speed filled his whole body with excitement. The painful part of it was starting to go away and Jimin wanted more. Jungkook pushed a third finger which went in way easier than the second. He pushed his fingers in and out for a couple of minutes till he thought it was good enough to begin. Jungkook pulled his wet fingers out and looked up at Jimin. Jimin didn't feel anxious under Jungkook's stare just like at the beach. Jungkook kissed Jimin softly.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked as he looked over Jimin. Jimin nodded, he was as ready as he would ever be. This would be his first time. He thought it was kind of romantic that it was happening on a day like Valentine's day. He always worried about regretting his first time, but he didn't think he'd regret this at all. He liked Jungkook so much and he made him feel so happy all of the time. Jimin thought back to earlier, would it be Jungkook's as well? He seemed way more experienced than Jimin so he could be. Jungkook rolled on a condom and rubbed lube on himself.

"Have you done this before?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked up at him with a mixture of surprise and concern. He didn't really think about how the question could be taken in a rude way. Jimin was just so curious about it though.