Chapter 7 Part 1 - 3

----Anime Convention Arc Complete----

---Weeks Later---

---Mangle Pov---

I pull Freya to the side inside my cove, it was pretty sudden but, I had a serious concern to bring to attention. "Something wrong?" Freya asks as we enter the cove. Turning I give her a motherly worried look. "A-Am I the only one seeing how faking emotion Shawn is being lately?" I bring it up, desperately blunt, It's a friends emotions, and well being and I'll never beat the bush around those things. Freya give's a look of surprise. "You noticed too? Guess I wasn't crazy after all" Freya claims, glaring in the general direction of the Stage, Shawn and Bonnie Hugging, But Shawn looks to be faking a confident smile, like somethings going on behind the scenes... Something... tearing at him from with in, that he's trying to hide from us... An I can't sleep at night knowing he's hiding something... that's bothering him so deeply. Freya gives a Sisterly look towards his direction, She's really took to heart of being the closest friend or family to him since they made amends together... "He's been this way since... He killed the puppet girl... H-His eyes changed to red since then... D-Do you think... do you think she might have..." Freya glares over to me with interest in we're I'm taking this... I Blush as I glare up into her eye, hopeful that I'll be wrong. "entered him? H-He stared into her eyes....." It's a drastic assumption, but I like to think he's comfortable with us to tell us anything by now... I-it doesn't seem like him to act this way, and be secretive about things.

"He's reverting" Golden Freya tells us, appearing beside us. "Reverting?" Freya is both confused, and concerned, her eye brow is raised. "He's got little time left as a Animatronic, He'll be returning to human form... Tomorrow, I plan to teleport him home when he does." She explains it like it's bad news, but Freya and I smile joyful News to us. "OH! that's wonderful news! He'll be able to see his Human Friends and family outside again!" I cheer. Golden Freya gives a sad look to me. It makes us both lose the joy in are eyes. She's not telling the hole picture. "He'll forget about us... Most of us will too... unfortunately I will be one of them..." She explains in regret. "W-What... W-Why! H-How does that even happen... Or work!?" Freya yells, clearly not prepared to... forget about her friend. not after all they went through. "I'm sorry, but it's the curse Puppet placed, I don't contain enough power to break it, Seems she was nearly complete in preparing us all to have the memory whip, but I sense I think... yeah, only one of us is exception I... just can't pin point who. But I've determined Spring Bonnie is a strong Candidate, she's not to easy to curse, I've tried for fun before... But as for I and us, we are with out doubts, going to be hit with memory whips, so I have already Briefed her of the situation... P-Please try to keep this all secret though! I, I want everyone to enjoy the time with him, with out the sad idea of knowing tomorrow he'll be gone, both from here, and there minds." She explains. Freya looks at Golden Freya with a selfish look. Golden Freya sighs at the sight. "I wish their was another way..." She told us, genuine, and shamed to have no control over it.

----New Story Arc----

---Anime Fright Arc---

Just a Heads up, I'm going to bounce through EVERY Form of Fnaf In FNIA Styling to the Very last game XD That's the Plan at least, expect equal character Development, new plots, new family interactions to the boys return and some Spring Bonnie ; ) ~Action~ In the future!

Springy: My Turn in the spot light Come here Cupcake!