Chapter 13 H A P P Y

'God, this is boring'.

She glanced over to Hosui, who was now informing all the students about the temporary dorms. While Isui over here bored out of her mind.
She could've started a conversation with them, but sometimes your just not in the mood to talk.
Maybe was because she felt off, or maybe that the students looked familiar..

Isui groaned and shut her eyes tightly, trying her best to clear her mind. But when she opened her eyes again she saw something she didn't expect. Her vision had focused onto a tall boy with split hair and heterochromia eyes.

"Oh my fucking god" she whispered. It was Deku's crush. Interesting.
She stood there blankly for a second wondering how she didn't notice the uniforms of the private school, but after a while she start to walk again contemplating what to do. After a while she whipped out her phone and rang her only known cousin.

"Isui!" Deku sent through the phone with Isui being the only one to hear. "We have work in 15 minutes! Where are you?!" he said followed by some rustling noises.

"Izuku?" she said loudly and experimentally. Hosui looked at her slightly annoyed on the noise with messy red hair sweeping across his face.
She ignored him and carefully examined the class, they're eyes had lit up like Christmas lights.

"Mm?" Deku answered. "Can you come to my school?" she asked carefully waiting for a reply.

"EH?! Why now from all the times?" He answered kinda of ticked off.

"Pleaseee?" she begged. "It'll only take five minutes if you use the car, you'll want to see this I promise."
After a few seconds of silence he answered "Okay..?" in a curious tone.

A grin stretched on Isui's face at her success before a thought popped into her head. She told Deku,

"Dress okay and meet me at twelfth grade section C in five minutes, bye!" and ended the call.

Hosui glared at her clearly bothered as she is sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry.. my cousin is going to come here" she said rubbing her palm.

"Why?" he asked.
Isui looked at him for a second and shrugged,
"No reason in particular"

°*°*°*°*°

"I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm H-A-P-P-Y"
She hummed. It was a dumb rhyme but also quite catchy.

Right now Isui was tailing Hosui and the class, she was lazily walking at back, she was also waiting for Deku but instead she got a text.

She looked at her phone (whose screen was on at the time) there was a old low battery notification but also notification from LINE.

She pressed it and touched the back of a phone letting it recognise her fingerprint. In allowed access and took me straight to LINE.

Under a bar there was Deku's message and luckily he was still online. I started typing,

Bonebreaker#1
<Ok, I'm here, where are you?

"BLuE (aSs) tHe sKkYyy~"
Ur at class b right?>

Bonebreaker#1
<Twelfth grade section c, I think I'm here

"BLuE (aSs) tHe sKkYyy~"
Ur there wait for me>

Isui looked away from her phone and at a boarded sign above her, it was pointed to another hall with white bold text on it.
"TWELFTH SECTION, CAFETERIA 2#" it said.

She quickly jogged to the front of the hall entrance and peeked into it. Sure enough, Deku was standing next to class C while avoiding the stares from the classes next to him.

She walked up to him,
"Hey Izuku" she said happily. He looked at her for a second and smiled back.

"Hey Isui, we really have to be quick, what do you want to show me?"

"Wait.." she replied. Isui looked behind her, the class and Hosui hadn't come yet. Deciding to speed things up, she told Deku to follow her. When they got the hall split they were talking and walking. But when they saw Deku they all started to stare at him.

Hosui opened his mouth to say something but Isui quickly glared at him on which he fruitfully exchanged back to her with piercing silver eyes. Isui stepped an inch closer to him and mouthed, "Wait.."
He finally kept quiet and she looked back to Deku and the others.

They were all still staring at each other, but suddenly a couple of their faces split into a grin while three in unity blurted out,

"DEKU?!"

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

heterochromia eyes-different hued eyes.
LINE- The most popular messenger app in Japan. (2021)

Bye💜🖤