"Excuse me, Y/n." She turned around to see the one and only Noah Williams.

"Hello, Mr. I'll ask her out even though we're on a date." 

"I can explain, When I got back to the castle, Cedric Diggory brought me to the Hospital Wing because he said I was acting strange and not myself. And it turned out that the girl that I had talked about put Amortentia in my Butterbeer."

"Sure she did."

"That's why I was wondering why it had smelt like Lavender and Parchment."

"Mhm." She hummed.

"You have to believe me! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry-"

"Look, I believe you."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to try this again?"

"I'm sorry Noah. You're really nice, and I know that you didn't mean it, but I don't think dating is my type of thing. I'm really sorry." 

"It's fine. I understand." He stuck a hand out for her to shake it, "Herbology partners?"

"Friends." She smiled and shook his hand.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was walking down a corridor with Fred and George when they push her behind them like they were trying to hide her.

"Wha-"

"Shh!" She tried looking around them and saw someone in a Hufflepuff robe. Why would they be hiding her?

"Hey Fred, George." Someone said.

"Noah." They both say.

"Who's that?" 

"No one." Then Fred grabbed my wrist and starts running, George shortly behind.

"Guys stop!" She yelled.

"Why? He's just a-"

"We made up."

"Made out?"

"We thought you hated the man!"

"Made up! He apologized and explained what happened, someone put Amortentia in his drink."

"It's probably just an excuse."

"He was telling the truth. Just trust me, please."

"Fine."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

It was around dinner and Y/n saw Oliver walking down the corridor by himself, so she decided to sneak up behind him and Jump on his back.

"BOO!"

"Holly mother cracker! What was that for?"

"You love me."

"I do. But why do you have to do that."

"I only do it because I love you."

"How nice." He stuck his tongue out. She threw her arm around his shoulder, and they walk to the Great Hall together. Sidling love, right?

"Sit with me today."

"After you jumped on my back? No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Mean." She crossed her arms.

"Fine!"

"Yes!" They sat with the Twins and talk about classes and Quidditch.

"I still don't see how you find pranking entertaining." Oliver said to the twins and Y/n.

"I don't see how you can love Quidditch so much." George laughed.

"That hurts." Y/n said, putting her hand to her chest.

"How dare you say that." Oliver chimes in.

"Well, I mean, it's true."

"The reason is that our dad made us play when we were little, and he expects us to be the best of the best."

"Your dad is something else."

Lee was walking down by the table, trying to find a spot to sit. He had made it where Angelina and Katie were sitting, with Alicia Spinnit and a few other girls farther down the table from Y/n.

"There's a spot here." Angelina pointed to a seat across from her, next to Lia.

He looked down at the spot, then to Lia. "Next to her? No, thank you." 

"Why?"

"She's a blabbermouth. I've already told you that."

"You know she's right there."

Lia stood up and glared at Lee. He started to walk, but she stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Hey Jordan! Let me teach you how to actually be funny." She said.

"I'd like to see you try."

"You know why you think I'm so annoying?"

"Because you are, and your voice is utterly discussing. It's unbearable, if you ask me."

"Real comedian, aren't you?"

"Yeah-"

"If you think so, let's place a bet. Which every one of us makes Malfoy laugh before the Quidditch match, owes the other five Gallons, and gets to be the announcer for the game."

"But I'm already the announcer." He crossed his arms.

"So if I win, I take your place for the game. After that, you can take your role back."

"That's not fair!"

"Is Jordan being a cry baby? Or is he scared?" She spoke in a baby voice.

"Fine. Deal." He shook her hand and walked off, finding a spot next to Oliver.

"I can't believe that, that, uhhh!" He sat down angrily.  

"A bet, huh?" Fred lit up.

"If I don't make Malfoy laugh before the game, then I owe her five Gallons and my spot as an announcer for the upcoming game."

"You better win this bet." Oliver said.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆