Bio

Name: Y/N Tokisaki

Age: unknown looks 17

Race: spirit

Height: 5ft1

Eye colour: (left) yellow clock (right) red

Hair colour: black

Looks:

Likes: Killing strays and criminals, Teasing and flirting, Watching the moon at night, Enjoying cute animals, Protecting kittens, torturing/toying with his enemies

Dislikes: strays (devil's,fallen,priests), being ordered around, animal abuse, rapists, anyone who hurts people he care about

Personality: sadistic, flirtatious, teasing, laid back, unpredictable, intelligent, mischievous, insane

Weapon: Clock (zafkiel), Flintlock Pistol, Musket

Astral Dress/suit:

(Just the clothes, and the red parts glow like Kurumis dress)

Powers:

City of Devouring Time: a barrier used to steal time off others who are inside it, causes weaker beings to black out

Super speed
Super strength

Shadow manipulation:

Y/N is able to quickly enter any shadow for a speedy escape. The territory within his own shadow is his own personal pocket dimension. The shadows are composed of two layers. The first layer is a free storage space where he can safely deposit and summon his clones at any given moment. The second layer is a digestive stomach where he breaks down victims to absorb their time.

Teleportation

Flight

Immortality: can die but will always come back in no time

Zafkiel

First Bullet Aleph: Accelerates external time on its target

First Bullet Aleph: Accelerates external time on its target. Can use this bullet to increase Y/N own speed in battle.

Second Bullet Bet: Slows down the external time on its target. Used to stall an approaching enemy, this bullet is an alternative to the Seventh Bullet in case Y/N wants to save time.

Third Bullet Gimmel: Speeds up internal time to cause the subject to age.

Fourth Bullet Dalet: Rewinds time on a target. Can only capable of restoring physical injuries, cannot bring back the dead.

Fifth Bullet Hei: Allows Y/N to see a glimpse of the future. Overuse of this bullet can strain Y/Ns mind.

Sixth Bullet Vav: Sends the consciousness of its target into the body of a past version of themselves. Consequently, since only the mind is sent back, unlike the Twelfth Bullet, the user is only able to travel back to a few days at maximum regardless of how much time is used.

Seventh Bullet Zayin: Temporarily freezes the target's time.

Eighth Bullet Het: Creates a temporal clone Y/N. (Has clones hidden in his shadow)

Ninth Bullet Tet: Allows Y/N to share his senses with someone in a different time or dimension.

Tenth Bullet Yud: Peeks into the past of any object struck.

Eleventh Bullet Yud Aleph: Sends its target to the future. The distance of time traveled forward is exponentially proportional to the amount of time spent. After the effects of the bullet wears off, users are sent back to their original time period.

Twelfth Bullet Yud Bet: Sends its target to the past. It has the same drawback as the Eleventh Bullet in terms of cost for the length of time traveled. After the effects of the bullet wears off, users are sent back to their original time period.

(Discontinued) Timeless (Highschool dxd x male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara