𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 -𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐨

Genre: Stepsiblings
Part 1/2
Lee Jeno as himself , Na Jaemin as Lee Jaemin (basically himself)
Next part will be smut.
Word count: 1182
————————————————————————
Jeno POV:
My father insisted we'd go to Mica's house for dinner, so that we did. My father got married to a woman named Mica not too long after my mother cheated on him. He was very happy with Mica and I was happy for him. He had yet to move in with her since my younger sister was so used to the house we lived in and he didn't want to make any sudden changes just yet. I loved Mica she was always nice to me, she spoiled me and took me in like her own son. The only issue? Mica's daughter.

Mica's daughter was named Kimora. She was darkskin, always had glistening skin, a great body, sassy personality, white teeth with braces, relaxed hair.. the only problem here was her stink ass attitude.

Kimora hated the fact that her mom got married at first since she was so used to having her mother's attention 24/7.

It was no longer that way.

Mica always treated me, my older brother, my twin sister and my younger sister like her own kids. We loved going to see her so much. But, i guess Kimora didn't like how she took us in so easily. She was jealous shall I say.

Kimora had an older sister named A'mora who was only 2 years older than her. Kimora was 17, A'mora was 19.

My siblings were aged like so;
Jaemin(My older brother): 19
Jisoo(my older sister): 18
Me: 18
Jess(my younger sister): 14

"God i cant wait to see Kimora today. She's so gorgeous everytime i see her. It's like she gets finer everyday"Jaemin chuckled as he fixed his joggers in my mirror.

Kimora was annoying but she was hella fine and i had a small.. okay BIG crush on her. We flirted from time and time and even made out once or twice. I hated hearing my brother wanted her as well.

"Why don't you go for A'mora? She's perfectly in your age range." I asked sounding a bit jealous. "But she is my age" Jaemin frowned. "The whole point" I added.

"It's more fun with Kimora. She's such a blessing to the eye, god she's amazing" He said with a sigh as he looked at the ceiling slowly but surely getting turned on from whatever perverted thoughts he was having; which made me even more mad.

"She's too young for you."

"You're legal too."

"I said i wasn't? The thing is she'll be 18 next year so me and her dating now wouldn't be a issue".

"Exactly. She'll be legal soon i don't see the issue here."

"JUST STICK TO A'MORA DIPSHIT" I got really upset that he was so determined.

"Lee Jeno. What Jaemin wants, Jaemin gets" He said the last two words so smoothly. "So whatever you think you're trying to do cut it out. I want Kimora and I will go head to head with you for her. Make the best brother win." He said as he tapped me on my shoulder and left. He left a dark aura in the room making it aware that today, this was a competition.

————————Time Skip————————
We arrived at Mica's house as we walked in after she greeted us at the door.

"Hello mrs.mica" I bowed lightly. Internally head slapping forgetting that's not something they do here in America.

"Hello Jeno" She said with a very bright smile. "But i told you, feel free calling me just mica, we're like family now" She chuckled.

"Or Mrs.Lee" My father added as he kissed her while our faces scrunched up in disgust.

Mica closed the door behind us.

"Let me finish getting dinner prepared. The wii is in the living room, playstation in the guest room. but you know that already. I'll call you all when dinner is finished. Babe come help me cook" She stated.

"Yes'm" He replied as they went into the kitchen.

"Hey, Mica? Where's kimora?" Jaemin asked.

Me knowing where her room is i slid past him and went upstairs to knock on her door.

"Yes? Come in" Her angelic voice called from the other side of the door. I was dressed casually. Grey shorts, White shirt, Crocs.

I opened the door and closed it behind me as i stood there with my hands in my pocket letting my eyes explore her.

"Something i can help you with. Jeno?" She smirked at her smart remark as she came up to me looking up at me. I wasn't way taller than her, but tall enough.

I pulled my hand out of my pocket as I slid my hand under her jaw. Holding the side of her neck with four fingers. Allowing my index finger to caress the back of her ear whilst my thumb rested not too far from the front of her ear.

"You look amazing. As always" I said with a smile as i pulled her in for a kiss.

She immediately responded putting her hand on the back of my neck turning her head and leaving her mouth agape to deepen the kiss.

Just as i began to let my tongue enter her mouth...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK... KNOCK KNOCK.

She jumped in surprise.

I stepped away from the door sitting on her bed as she opened the door.

"Oh. Jaemin hey." She said opening the door completely causing a annoyed reaction out of me.

"Ah, i see my brother reached you before me." He said hugging her and adding a hello.

His hand traveled and sat on top of her butt and she did nothing but giggle. Is there something with these two?

I cleared my throat and she removed his hand.

"A'mora's room is beside mine" She stated. "I'm aware. But i was looking for you." He added with a smirk.

"Oh, come in then" She stepped out of the way. "Oh, no, Your mother wanted me to gather you for dinner. It's ready, we can have 1on1 time later" He winked and she laughed.

"Okay we're coming" She replied as he went down the stairs.

She only had on booty shorts with a crop top and no bra on so she threw on sweat pants and a bra to cover her nipple piercings.

Before she could walk out i grabbed her arm.

"What the fuck is up with you and Jaemin?" I asked obviously angry.

"Whatchu mean? And why are you upset?" She questioned. "I thought we were working on something here. He just had his hands on your ass and winked at you talking about one on one time. So fuck do YOU mean?" I asked raising my voice a bit.

"Jeno i thought he was just being friendly that's all. You need to relax" She stated so calmly.

"JENO AND KIMORA LEE. GET DOWN HERE NOW" Mica and my father shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!!" We responded as we both went downstairs.

Dinner was gonna be tough..