Duty

(At the Castle)

Horror:I'm so damn confused right now.

Dust:Oh god.....Are we doomed?We said a lot things to Boss!!

Cross:Sh**t.

Killer:That was him all along....(*tears fall instead of hate revealing his eye lights*)

Blue:Killer?

Dream:*hugs Killer*There there...let it all out.

(After the meeting)

Error 404:Bro?

Alpha:Go ahead brother.I still need to tell Nightmare about his duties.

404:Sure...

(*everyone leaves*)

Nightmare:So...umm

Alpha:Follow me kiddo..

Nightmare:This is the first time I feel young again.

Alpha:*chuckles*Well.....I guess..we are quite old.*sighs*So...Nightmare.Have you notice anything about your new powers?

Nightmare:New powers?

Alpha:Seems that you haven't.

Nightmare:Umm..Alpha?Can I ask you a personal question?

Alpha:Huh?.....O-of course!

Nightmare:According to what I've heard from Error,you are supposed to be-

Alpha:Dead...Yes..I was.This was actually impossible.But,....well...just like the tree of life.It was growing back,right?

Nightmare:Yeah..Is there anything to do with that?

Alpha:I will just explain it from the start.Say......umm...you see?...We,the multiverse leaders,maintain the multiverse.Tbh we don't need to do that because the multiverse itself is independent.All of this happen is due to our creator's desire.They wanted the sanses to live depending on each other.

Nightmare:What is their purpose?

Alpha:They wanted us to know that every sans,good or bad,is important to the multiverse.

Alpha:That's why we make rules.As you already know,Hate is dead.However,a new Hate sans is going to be born into the multiverse tomorrow.He can either be good or bad It's his decision.

Nightmare:Does that mean-

Alpha:Yes...for example,they only want one sans having their own story line and role.Not two.I mean having to Classic in Undertale.

Nightmare:Of course..it would be so weird.

Alpha:Ommhmm.

Nightmare:So...if Hate became the God of Negativity earlier than me,your brother would kill me in stead?

Alpha:Maybe...but he wouldn't be one of the leaders like you.He...is noy capable of it.You can see for yourself that he was focusing only on Negativity.
We need someone who can keep the balance safe.

Nightmare:Does that mean I'm a part of the team?

Alpha:Of course!

Nightmare:What's my job exactly?

Alpha:Since you haven't recognized your new powers so I will just tell you that.

Nightmare:Ok?

Alpha:You will be able to telepathically communicate with everyone in the multiverse just like you communicate with your brother.

Nightmare:Really?

Alpha:Yes..And of course.If something terrible happens,you can send a message to the multiverse.But,you still need Multi's permission.

Nigtmare:Multi?You mean King Multiverse?

Alpha:Yep.Eventually,you can creat your own weapon just like your brother and you are now....more powerful than almost all sanses in the multiverse expect us,of course.

Nightmare:More than Ink and Error?

Alpha:I guess so.

Nightmare:That's sweet.

Alpha:*smiles*I think you already know that you can change your passive form whenever you like now.

Nighmare:Yes..I realize that.

Alpha:Moreover,your bone attacks are more powerful now so be careful when you use them.It might be an instent kill for most of the monsters.

Nightmare:I will..thanks for telling me.

Alpha:So...your duty is that.....you have to moniter the bad sanses.I didn't mean your gang.I mean all of the bad sanses and their activities.

Nightmare:I already have a bunch of idiots to take care of.Now I have to look after more of them?*sighs*

Alpha:You don't need to babysit them.I mean once in a while you can see them through screens.

Nightmare:I can summon screens now.

Alpha:Yes.They will not see you so you don't have to worry.And if something happens the messenger will send you about the issues.

Nightmare:There is a messenger?

Alpha:Yes.Bill sans.

Nightmare:Oh...that guy.So just look at their activity?

Alpha:Make sure they didn't involve in any kind of mass like in other timelines where Wars occured.And you will also take care of the balance.

Nightmare:Ok...I'm going to be busy,Aren't I?

Alpha:Yeah....

Nightmare:Is that all?

Alpha:Yeah....

Nightmare:So can I-

Alpha:Yes.....I supposed you have to meet someone important?

Nightmare:Well..I..uh...have to explain about my absence so..

Alpha:*smiles*I'm sure they will understand.

Nightmare:Thanks.See you around I guess..

Alpha:Have a nice day.