"But what can you do? Hyunjin has already set his eyes on Felix." Minho taunted him with a slight chuckle, walking away from Chan, waving a hand up in the air, as if dismissing Changbin from being on guard.

Changbin finally moved away and out of the room.

To Chan's eyes, Changbin was one of the quiet people in Minho's team, although he hasn't seen the other one named Jeongin, but Changbin definitely has an aura around him that Chan cannot explain really well. Changbin looked a little bit soft when he's not holding his weapons, but when he finally does, he changes, upside down, the total opposite of how he is when he walked alone out of the room like Minho ordered him to do.

Minho already took his attention away, "If you have some questions to ask, it's better to ask me than stalking my mates, you know."

Chan rolled his eyes at that remark. He laid his back slouching against the cushioned wood, his feet began to tap to the floor, giving a monotonous rhythm in between each of the leader's gazes. He crumpled his pocket and felt at least two of his hidden blades.

"That fucking psycho will see the end if he ever touches Felix—" He rambled, almost screaming at Minho.

But Minho still had a smirk on his face. God. There is only so much that Chan could take because of that smirk.

"Hyunjin is not a psycho." Minho retorted. His smirk that was playing slowly turned down into a thin line.

"No one can call Hyunjin a psycho unless they know everything there is about him, and that includes you, Christopher." And the thin line now went downward into a frown.

Chan wanted to laugh at that. He really wanted to. It reminds him of how he attempts to protect his team from everyone and everything. There was a defensive stance, sharp tone, and mean gaze—Chan knew all of those as he reserved them only for the people he didn't like to see. It reminds him of how he swore his life just to give ease, a bit of comfort to each of their pains. It reminds him of how they are all just scarred to their bones, wanting to seek familiarity and family by the mere hush of their breaths and touches.

Chan wanted to laugh at how Minho was basically him.

And how Hyunjin was just like everyone.

Chan raised his head and tilted it to point his chin at Minho, successfully making him beam in annoyance and huff his chest, creeping towards him.

"So, who the fucking hell is Hyunjin, then?" He challenged.

Jeongin turned around the corner and marched over the room that was said by Changbin to be Felix's room. He wanted to pay a visit on someone he wanted to get to know to. He wanted to pay a visit on Felix, just enough to know what is there to be cautious of and what else can he do to be able to warn him of how dangerous Hyunjin can be when he desires to be entertained.

He was about to knock, but he heard a trembling voice, footsteps that were cradling to him, and panic washed over him. He turned the knob of the door as quickly as he could, pushed it open, and witnessed how the back of someone was shaking furiously, with Hyunjin's eyes pinned on that body, a pocketknife resting against his neck's vein.

"I said don't, Hyunjin." Felix, as what Jeongin presumed, tauntingly told Hyunjin off, his eyes still tracking over the trembling body that was probably about to cry.