After Rooney had perfectly fabricated what happened, Cate tucked her into her bed. Her heart throbbed painfully with all the happenings. But she had to do the right thing. Sandra needed a talk, to clear things out; that way, she may stop hurting people. The blonde knew Sandra was hurt too, but thinking that she hurt Rooney - a complete innocent woman - was something she could not let pass. She went out of her suite leaving Rooney sleeping on her bed. She didn't care if it was already dawn, she needed to talk some sense on Sandra. Her feet felt light as she walked towards Sandra's suite, yet her heart was kicking at a fast pace. She didn't want to see her yet, but what she did make her want to. When she spotted the brunette's suite, she heaved a deep sigh before she knocked on the door.

It only took three knocks and there they were - standing in front of each other at a mere distance. Sandra was wrapped in a robe, her hair was tight in a bun, her hand was holding a glass, and Cate knew it was tequila. The blonde froze at the sight of her; it made her want to back away and run out of the place, but she couldn't. She didn't know how long she kept her mouth closed, but she was pulled into reality when Sandra sniffed while wiping her nose. It was when she noticed how red the brunette's eyes were. She was crying.

"If you do not have anything to say, I would love to close the door." Sandra mumbled softly, and it crumpled Cate's heart the way her voice sounded hoarse as if she'd been screaming.

"No. This would be quick." Cate replied, "I know you're mad. I just don't understand why you have to drag Rooney over our issue."

"I did what?" Sandra asked, completely shocked.

"Oh come on!" A small laugh escaped from the blonde's lips as she turned her head sideway, "I know what you did." She glared at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Cate glared at her even more, "You don't know that you slapped her? Countless times? Drag her by the hair on the hallway? You don't know that?!"

Sandra's eyes widened hearing the accusations coming out from the woman she so dearly loved. She didn't want to cry, but her eyes started welling up and without noticing, her tears fell, one by one, again. The pain of their ending was worse, but hearing accusations coming from the blonde made it the worst. She was so shocked that she just stood there and even if she wanted to dismiss the accusations, her lips stayed still.

"What? You can't speak, because it's true? For the second time, you lied to me, Sandra! That is just..." Cate hissed, her hand flew to her head as she paced back and forth in front of the shocked bruette, "that is just - you're just cruel! Of course, what would I expect from you? You lied to me about your affair and now, you attempted to lie about what you did to Rooney?" Cate moved to her closer, "Guess what, I won't eat your lies anymore."

Sandra smiled at her even if her tears were falling like waterfalls, "That's what she told you? Fine, Catherine. I do not need you to believe me, because God knows what I did."

Cate taunted her by laughing, "God knows what? That you hurt an innocent woman?"

"I fucking didn't hurt her!" Sandra's voice raised, and along with that, her tears fell even more to which she wiped right away, "I was in the shore wanting to forget about you because clearly, you made it clear to me that we are so over. I didn't drag her in the fucking hallway nor did slap her countless times! I was in the fucking shore! I threw your necklace on the sea and she was the one who harassed me, Catherine! She was the one who went up to me."

Cate's mouth hung open, "You did what?" It came out like a whisper, but it was audible.

"You heard me." Sandra wiped her eyes, "Now, I don't care if you don't believe me. Go back. I want to rest." She mumbled softly and tried to close the door, but the blonde was quick to block her body to prevent the door from closing.