Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak

Mulai dari awal

"Are you sure you wanna do that? Because, if so then i guess you wouldn't mind the whole school finding out why you slept in the school for a whole week." I say back smoothly and the two twins mouths fell into a frown. "That's what i thought." 

"You wouldn't dare." Balthazar says quietly and i lean in smirking.

"Try me brother dear

***

"Alright, behave yourselves! Z, i'm counting on you to make sure none of them do anything stupid!" She shouts and Zandriel salutes casually and waves them off down the road. As soon as the car was out of sight she turns to us all and smiles. 

"Alright, i'm gonna show you how me and Michael used to play while mommy and daddy went out of town." She says, tampering past us in her high heels. "Who's ready for the biggest smash up of your lives."

"Hella." I say, nodding my head and she winks at me. 

"Hells yeah." Gabriel agrees. 

"I couldn't be more fascinated." Balthazar pipes in. 

"Whatever choices we make, whatever details we alter, we always end up here." Lucifer says, shaking his head and sighing. 

"Sugar, we're going down." Uriel nods his head and we all look at him. 

"Do you even know where you got that from?" I ask and he nods his head again. 

"I'm not stupid, i know it's my My Chemical Romance."

"NO!"

"No no no no no!"

"NoooOOoooOO!" We all shout at the same time. "Fall Out Boy, Uriel. Fall Out Boy." 

"My Chemical Romance is dead." Sam says and Dean snorts.

"Is there any romance of yours that isn't dead?" 

***

"FIRE! FIRE!" Gabriel screams, running into the kitchen and everyone stops drinking, the music pauses and we all look at him. "Dudes... FIRE!" 

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh god damn it, Balthazar is on fire!!" I shouts and i sigh and roll my eyes.

"Alright, show me." I say, picking up the ice-bucket that was no empty and melted. We walk into the back garden where Balthazar was doing the stop-drop-and-roll on the floor. "STAY STILL!" He stops suddenly and looks up at me, freezing.

Before i chuck the bucket of ice cold water over him, i get out a cigarette and light it on his burning body before tipping the water over him, making a sizzling noise as it goes out. The cigarette hangs out of my mouth as i look at the two boys. 

"What were you even doing?"

"Nothing, i think we are in a sims game." Balthazar whispers, looking up at the sky. 

"Wow. You two really can't handle your alcohol."

"Says you." Snorts Gabriel and i look at him seriously. 

"What;s that meant to mean?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"You and Dean wouldn't even be together if it weren't for alcohol." He says and i flick him over the head. 

"Shut up." 

***

"Ufph, i love it when you take control." Dean growls drunkinly as i push him into my room clumsily and attach my lips to his, my hands clawing through his hair and down his body, pulling at the fabric of his shirt. I kick the door shut with my foot and push him backwards towards the bed silently, kissing his neck and biting down on his skin greedily.