'But he didn't..?' she thought, brows furrowed, 'Argh! no time for that! Itadori needs assistance!'

When Y/N reaches them, she sees them in a stance where both of their blades meet. She was confused on where Itadori had gotten his own weapon, but she assumes it's when he went to the two vehicles.

"You're too.." Okkotsu starts, "Focused on my katana."

He raises his weapon before kicking Itadori.  As the boy was about to fight back, Okkotsu brings his katana down, breaking Itadori's blade in half. Unfortunately, the katana had also grazed itadori's body.

As the katana was close to the ground, Itadori steps on it.

'Shit, is he alright?!' Y/N thought, not really wanting to be caught in Okkotsu's katana imbued with cursed energy. One slice and she was a goner, that's for sure.

'Wait..!'

Itadori looks for Y/N, sighing in relief as he spots her a few inches away from him

'He broke it.. well, of course. He's gojo-sensei's pupil.' Okkotsu thought,

"This was never going to be easy."

'My wound is deep, but my organs are still intact! and we're both unarmed!' Itadori thought, 'and Y/N's also here! it's a one on two—'

While he was beginning to run, two large hands suddenly appears behind him. It grabs his face.

"Huh.." Y/N froze in her spot, feeling a strong presence behind her. she turns around, eyes widening.

"What's going on here?"

"We're just playing, Rika."

Is what Okkotsu says.

Y/N gags at nothing as she turns away from the creature named Rika. She wasn't disgusted, no, she had seen things far more worse than this.

What the girl's feeling is hunger.