14. || guardians insinct

So, my life isn't getting any less crazy and I honestly wonder if it can get any worse

The dream about Lydia has left me feeling anxious and shaken up, even though I know it's not real I can't stop thinking about it because it felt so real. Something in me won't settle ever since the dream occurred it's like this constant alarm going off in my head.

Derek has proven he is a good guy once again, he did this by helping us work out what the dream was and why it happened. I got angry and smashed up a mirror, Lydia helped me clean my hand which shouldn't be such a big deal as Rebecca's done it before, but my stomach gets this weird feeling whenever I think about her helping.

Derek's help doesn't come for free apparently, not gonna lie I was mad when he said that but when I found out what he wanted in return the feeling left me immediately.

Jackson is a jackass, information I already knew but he is pissing me off even more than usual, he's also got his cold little heart set on finding out what Scott's secret is and reminded him he will tell Allison if he finds out which is not good because when Jackson is determined to do something he will do it.

I went on a date which is another thing I thought would never happen and it was a triple date. Needless to say, that was an experience of its own but Lydia the whole time looked extremely jealous especially when Rebecca kissed me which is something I need to talk to her about.

The only good thing that came out of that date was Scott showing Jackson up in bowling which was amazing even though Scott did cheat.

Speaking about Scott, my twin has finally got his head out of his ass and worked out not everything is Derek's fault and that I was right all along and that he should definitely listen to me more.

Scott learns all about the alpha and the most shocking thing in the world happens. Scott McCall sat down and listened to what me and Derek had to say and because of this he learnt all about the alpha and is now up to speed with the rest of us.

With all this happening prior and today being a Sunday needless to say I wanted the day to relax but obviously me and my body wanted to different things.

I've been on edge all day not being able to get the dream out of my head, it has really shaken me up. So last night instead of getting a good night's sleep I was tossing and turning all night!

It's only 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm on my 15th cup of coffee which made Scott yell at me telling me I've had too much. I told him where to stuff his stupid comments because I'm tired and I feel dead.

Knowing I need to get my mind off things I message Danny asking if he wanted to go practice some lacrosse which wasn't out of the ordinary for us to do but we usually hung out a bit before we did so.

Either way he said yes and told me he would pick me up in 10 so I got changed into some clothes I could actually play sports in. I put on a sports bra and shorts and put on my lacrosse top over it.