You looked up at him from your book of werewolves.

"Don't worry Professor, if you want to know about me just ask Professor Dumbledore he'll tell you all you need to know about me... but if you do go down this path don't treat me differently. I'm still the same girl you met on the train."

You then proceed to walk out of his classroom. Professor Lupin was indeed curious.

*time skip*

You stood on the moving stairs with, Hermione, Ron and Harry

"Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop. We never did got a chance to go to the Shrieking Shack though. You heard it's the most..."

"The most haunted building in Britain. Yeah I know."

"That sounds interesting." You smiled

There was a huge commotion coming from the entrance of the Gryffindor common room

"What's going on?" Asked Harry

"Probably Neville forgotten the password again."

"Hey!." Said Neville

"Oh, you're there."

The stairs connected and the five of you got closer

" Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched."

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!"

"Serves her right. She was a terrible singer."

You and Ron slightly laughed, and hermione gave you both a stern look

"It's not funny, Ron."

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. Be quiet."

" Make way."

"The headmaster's here."

"Come on, move:"

"You heard. Move!"

The children began to move and you saw clearly that there was scratches on the painting and Professor Dumbledore was figuring out what was wrong.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there."

Everyone turned to where he pointed and followed.

"Mind where you're going! Slow down! You listen! I'm Head Boy! Come back here!"

"Keep moving! Dear lady, who did this to you?"

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall."

The students gathered in the great hall as the boys slept on one side and the girls on another/ you were only a few people away from Harry and you could tell he was looking at you so you looked at him. He had a look of worried in his eyes

"I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery, sir. But there's nothing there."

" Ah, thank you.

" The third floor's clear too, sir."

"Very good."

"I've done the dungeons, headmaster. No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle

"I didn't really expect him to linger."

"Remarkable feat, don't you think? To enter Hogwarts Castle on one's own... completely undetected?"

"Quite remarkable, yes."

"Any theories on how he managed it?"

" Many. Each as unlikely as the next."

"You may recall... prior to the start of term I expressed concerns... about your appointment of Professor.."

"Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it. I'm quite convinced the castle is safe... and I'm more than willing to send the students back to their houses."

"What about Potter? Should he be warned?"

"Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep. For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."

You noticed Harry pretend to sleep as did you, but soon after you did fall asleep