Through Fire and Ice

Start from the beginning

His eyes refocused and he looked at me, processing what I just said. He smiled and nodded, "Yes!" I offered him my chopsticks so he could grab it himself, but he just opened his mouth expectantly. I fed him half of my stuff by the time we beached the Mini Merry. I stuffed the rest in my mouth quickly and set the box down in the small boat while Zoro cut down the gate that was keeping us from entering deeper into the island. No extra luggage for me.

While we walked in, all of us shed some clothes. It was hot here. Almost as hot as my two year hell. Almost. Luffy and Zoro went shirtless, and Robin took off her green dress to reveal ANOTHER a tanktop and some shorts. Prepared as always. I didn't have any clothes to shed, so I just suffered. It's alright, though, since I'm used to it. Usopp started stress eating as we walked, our group coming across many melted buildings that looked more like factory buildings rather than town houses. Everything was on fire, too, and when I say everything, I mean everything. The road pavement was on fire, and some of it was even cracking, letting lava peek through. Luffy kept calling out for the samurai and the panicked guy on the den den mushi earlier, but we  got no response.

Noises started getting closer to us, and some rubble was thrown behind us. All of us turned around to see what was going on, and low and behold...

"EHHH?!" Usopp shrieked.

"Huh? Those actually exist?!" Luffy exclaimed.

"No.. It's a mythical creature! There's no way that it's real!" Zoro stated

"But look at those features... I don't think it could be anything else!" Robin said.

"Yea, that's definitely a dragon," I confirmed, staring up at the giant red scaled creature.

I didn't sit there and contemplate if the animal was a dragon or not, I started running when that thing threatened to breath fire, which it did. Luffy tried to punch it in his Gear 2, but it didn't work. He got smacked away by the dragon's tail because he got distracted when he "heard a voice". Zoro was the next to take on the dragon, and it almost seemed to pass out when he stopped it's headbutt with his own attack. He had to defend again when the dragon tried to chomp at him. Luffy popped out of the building he was thrown into earlier and he kicked the dragon away from the green head.

It batted its wings and started flying above us, then a male voice started speaking, "Bu! Are you people allies of the Shichibukai too?"

"Shichibukai..?" Robin repeated in confusion.

We didn't have any time to mull that over because fire breath was shot down at us again. I jumped out of the way and ran up to the tallest building, kicking a piece off and throwing it at the dragon's wing. It didn't pierce it but I definitely pissed the dragon off for sure. When it was about to come at me, Luffy shot into the air and landed on the dragon's back. After a few seconds, he said that there was actually a person stuck in the dragon and that was where the voice was coming from. The red creature noticed him on its back by then, so Luffy just made the dragon bite its own wing to pieces, and Zoro cut it's head off while it was falling. Robin caught our two falling crewmates. Now we need to deal with this guy stuck in the dragon.

~~~

"And you ended up like that?" Usopp asked the centaur Luffy. First those legs are stuck to the dragon and now they're stuck to Luffy. What a weird occcurance. Nonetheless, Luffy was having fun with it, so it didn't matter much. Next time we shouldn't let him run off after a pair of legs, though.

The legs picked Luffy up and slammed him on his head, but everyone basically ignored it, including Luffy, and started getting a move on. I noticed Zoro walking off, so I naturally followed after him in order to keep him from getting lost.